• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second village in Eremitage!!!

DeletedUser

i really hope they turn ALL the second city locations into barbs i had no close barbs to my main i think the area near me was going to have several second villages

DeletedUser372

So, what is the planned solution for all those who were granted a second village and spent time and resources building it only to have the game rescind the offer and take it away?

DeletedUser372

Also, every time I log on now I get errors about invalid village id and such

DeletedUser370

I was still getting reports from the new barb village telling me all the resources they just got from the missions i sent them on.

Best thing to do would be giving out an equally set up village at this stage. The only reason im on this world is that feature. Im pissed that i lost all the resources troops farm etc but ill be much happier getting a village back atleast

Tokano

Not a Mod
vorbic52;n2766 said:
Best thing to do would be giving out an equally set up village at this stage. The only reason im on this world is that feature. Im pissed that i lost all the resources troops farm etc but ill be much happier getting a village back atleast

Vorbic, I'll let the developers know you are heavily suggesting this.

DeletedUser366

Noticed the second villages errands etc.. are back. Also noticed some people have the second village completed (not large enough to have take one with a noble). I got to 39/50 and have another 24 hour wait. Guess that means I will be at least a day + behind the people who are having their 2nd village completed.

DeletedUser366

So I guess the decision was made not to fix it, and to wait a while start it up with out changes and hope nobody notices? So much for even playing field. I am sue it won't have any bearing on the first to 2000 point contest (I have no chance, but I bet there will be a big uproar if the winners all got their villages 4 days earlier then everyone else).

DeletedUser394

So where is the 2nd village icon? Is this post Attack protection?

DeletedUser232

Apparently some are getting the second village quests again, though I'm not one of them.

DeletedUser394

So what gives there is nearly 25 who have the 2nd village and probably many more w/ the quests. But here I sit w/ out any quests. Seems unfair to have some ppl w/ the quests and others waiting. Why not reset the Quest on all accounts and delete any 2nd village unless they have been nobled. Then everyone will have the quest and be on the same timeline to get a 2nd village. The better players will still pull ahead faster.

For those who cry what about my time/resources... if you have a 2nd village its a big leap in TW, If you are delayed because of a bug/glitch then it could put you weeks/months behind the top 500 players.

DeletedUser370

Not got my second village quest back again yet. but I've seen that some more people have got their 2nd villages sorted now. Whats the latest update on whats going on in terms of those without the quest, those still able to get their villages early and not have them remove and reimbursing for those who pumped resources into their village before they were barbed.

DeletedUser394

Currently there are 100+ who have the 2nd village quest finished. I don't even have the quest to start. Could we get an update?

DeletedUser406

I'm pretty sure the people with 2nd village have already built their academy and pumped out a noble. But that's just my speculation. The academy is much easier to get in this game than it was in tribal wars 1 so it seems reasonable to me especially with how much you can get from putting some money into the game personally i feel like I'll have my academy before my beginner protection is up since no one around me understands the concept of farming and I'm getting nothing but full hauls.

Tokano

Not a Mod
trevpoloking;n3115 said:
I'm pretty sure the people with 2nd village have already built their academy and pumped out a noble. But that's just my speculation. The academy is much easier to get in this game than it was in tribal wars 1 so it seems reasonable to me especially with how much you can get from putting some money into the game personally i feel like I'll have my academy before my beginner protection is up since no one around me understands the concept of farming and I'm getting nothing but full hauls.

If only that were true. The players who got their second villages benefited from the second village feature because when it was re-released, the developers didn't reset all the quests back to new. They re-released the feature with the progress everyone made still intact. Which means the players who already finished the second village aren't getting the pop-up. The players who didn't finish it but all they had to do was click "finish" or do one or two more tasks, were able to do so the moment it became available.

I promise, the developers know about the issue.

DeletedUser394

trevpoloking a 500pt player will NOT have an Academy no matter what. At the moment I don't believe anyone outside the top 25 could possible have an Academy. But there is more than 200+ players who have a 2nd village.

Tokano Thanks for the update.

DeletedUser

I created my village 7 days ago and am about to build an academy and I have not seen the second village quest. If I build an academy and noblemen, will I lose the chance to gain another village via this quest?

DeletedUser375

Still waiting on this to get corrected. Was told it will be fixed but I have nothing and players that were half my size have now passed me by with 2 villages to work with and My second village, which was complete, with troops and used inventory items is still a barb for others to farm and use against me. This is becoming totally ridiculous and unfair to some while others thrive. Why cant we gat an honest and accurate answer to this issue and a fair and equitable solution that does not give some such an advantage while others get run over like roafkill

DeletedUser394

So I have a Theory, there is a village limit of 30 per Province. First, Count the villages in your Province, in mine I have 13 Barb & 17 Unique Player for a total of 30 villages. There are No 2nd villages in my province nor do I have the Quest. Now go find someone who has a 2nd Village and count the villages in that province, I chose a the current rank 398 since I am rank 401. In his province there are 7 Barbs & 14 player villages but just 12 Unique players for a total 21 villages, 2 player villages are 2nd villages.

In the 2nd example province, if all players had 2 villages the village count come comes to 31. So one player probably doesn't have the Quest or he's 2nd was turned into a barb during the Quest reset a few days back.

Now here is my Theory, if there are 30 villages already in your province, the game cant add anymore villages to the province, hence no 2nd village quest. If the game has Under 30 villages in your province, it will start the 2nd village quest and should not spawn other players or barbs once it reaches.

I think here lies the core problem the game isn't limiting player spawns and barb spawns correctly to account for the extra village per player in that province. What do you guys think?