• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second village in Eremitage!!!

DeletedUser232

Sounds reasonable. Regardless, though, this still isn't fixed. It's sad to see players with a capital half my size have a second village up and kicking out two barracks worth of troops. :(

DeletedUser

I was reading this post and what you said Deric Draco does sound reasonable. I counted the players and barbs in my province (12 Unique players & 6 Barbs). I do have the quest. I may ask the other active player in the province to see if he have the quest. The rest...

DeletedUser394

The patch notes for 1.13 are up, looks like it may fix this? ***Crossing my fingers****

Tokano

Not a Mod
DericDraco;n3267 said:
So I have a Theory, there is a village limit of 30 per Province. First, Count the villages in your Province, in mine I have 13 Barb & 17 Unique Player for a total of 30 villages. There are No 2nd villages in my province nor do I have the Quest. Now go find someone who has a 2nd Village and count the villages in that province, I chose a the current rank 398 since I am rank 401. In his province there are 7 Barbs & 14 player villages but just 12 Unique players for a total 21 villages, 2 player villages are 2nd villages.

In the 2nd example province, if all players had 2 villages the village count come comes to 31. So one player probably doesn't have the Quest or he's 2nd was turned into a barb during the Quest reset a few days back.

No here is my Theory, if there are 30 villages already in your province, the game cant add anymore villages to the province, hence no 2nd village quest. If the game has Under 30 villages in your province, it will start the 2nd village quest and should not spawn other players or barbs once it reaches.

I think here lies the core problem the game isn't limiting player spawns and barb spawns correctly to account for the extra village per player in that province. What do you guys think?

Well done. That sounds perfectly logical to me and sounds like something that would happen in this game. I made a village density report to the developers the other day and I wasn't able to summarize it quite as well as this. Totally going to link this post in my report. xP

DeletedUser375

The density issue answers some of the issue but not in my case. There is still plenty of room and my second village is still sitting there as a barb. I have now fallen so far behind my neighbors while playing every day I am ready to just walk away. The devs need to figure out that we will not spend any amount of money on a game that does not work right. If the game worked and was enjoyable who knows how much money it could generate. They seem to be thinking backwards, lets make a million dollars and then see what we can build with it.

DeletedUser394

Broken Wheel My theory fits you as well, you have 14 Unique players, and 8 Barbs, if all unique players had a 2nd village Quest, the total villages would be 36 total villages. Even counting your ex 2nd village that is now a barb. Your Province is over the 30 Village Cap. I think that is why it didn't reset the 2nd Village Quest last time for players like you.

I think if they Capped the Barb spawns and players to a total of 28 villages, there would have been room to fix this easier.

DeletedUser417

I noticed when I'm logging in it's still showing as 1.12, is this the same for everyone else? For those who have the 2nd village quest, is it showing as 1.12 or 1.13? In theory it should be logging in as 1.13 right?

Tokano

Not a Mod
jizzedjeans;n3316 said:
I noticed when I'm logging in it's still showing as 1.12, is this the same for everyone else? For those who have the 2nd village quest, is it showing as 1.12 or 1.13? In theory it should be logging in as 1.13 right?

1.13 comes out on the 8th.
Everyone is on 1.12 right now.

DeletedUser375

So whats the solution here for me then. I have went from 27th in the world to the low 300's as others have an ability that I am being denied. I am a sitting duck as far as power goes and this is not fair. Do I restart and give up everything I have worked for that has not already been taken away from me. Is this the devs idea of what is fair and equitable? I dont understand why the barb that was taken away can't be returned to me as my village and the troops that were there replaced by the powers that be. I need a solution here guys that is fair to me after all the hours I gave the game to just have it ripped away because the devs made mistakes not me.

DeletedUser399

agree with broken wheel, what is going to be done for those of us that were never offered the village then when having people in your prov getting a second village and still not having the option to get it. i too have noticed my world rank drop.

DeletedUser406

DericDraco;n3341 said:
Im thinking a free noble if you would be quite nice.
I definitely am not opposed to that free noble, that's the only thing that really seems fair at this point.