• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed Second Village Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser370

Due to the mess up with quest progress varying per player, there are some players who have had their second village quest removed, some who had their village removed and now those who have finally got their 2nd village who are doing fine. When are those of us who have been prevented from acquiring a 2nd village or had them removed finally get a village given back to us with reimbursement for lost resources troops etc?

Not sure if the issue behind this classifies as a bug but the overall result still needs to be addressed ASAP to prevent players from rapidly progressing ahead of others.

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ This seems to be a hot issue with you, doesn't it, Vorbic?
The developers are aware of the issue; they are investigating and working on a fix.

DeletedUser370

It's very much a concern for me. Whilst i eagerly await a fix for the issue. I've been expecting a rapid fix to be implemented for a week and this was the latest i imagined it would take to resolve these issues. In the same way there was outrage when some of us acquired a second village early, myself and others feel outrage at being excluded from partaking in second villages.

I was mearly hoping the speed at which the villages were taken away would be resolved by them being brought back in a similar fashion.

Anyways, rant over, ill keep waiting.

DeletedUser

I'm having the same issue and I did hear 4-5 days ago that this is being work on. I want you to know that i love this game and that it needs to be fixed or removed until fixed as this is a real disadvangtage. thank you

DeletedUser394

Having the same issue, no quest or village. I agree w/ TTA1 this is a huge disadvantage even if the village starts small.

Tokano

Not a Mod
We know about it and they are working on fix.
We know it's annoying and unfair, so please just give us time to get a fix for the situation.

DeletedUser399

can we get a dev to chime in on this not a mod that may have an idea whats going on. the dev team knows how they are going to fix it even if it takes a week or more at least giving us a head up how it will be take care of would be nice so we know and stop crying about it.

DeletedUser

Closing thread; this was in relation to the 2nd village function and has since been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.