• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Second Village

DeletedUser

I was 49/50 completed on my second village and trying to build defence before completion. Today I logged on and all was well. A few mins later, I logged back into the game and found my second village completely missing. There was no warning. The task completion goal is still present. What happened? Why was this deleted? Can this please be put back.
Thx

DeletedUser255

There is a two week countdown (from when you join the world) to complete the 50 tasks.
You are able to do a maximum of 10 tasks a day meaning a minimum time of 5 days to complete the tasks, if after 14 days the tasks are not completed then the second village placement is replaced with a barbarian village.
There is no "re-do" without restarting (and even then I am not sure you get a second village again on a restart).

DeletedUser

Wow, incredible. I did not know there was a countdown and certainly never saw it.
Thank you for the response.
Certainly I imagine I won't continue playing the game then, this would be a huge deficit.
This makes sense only in the sense of being inactive, which I have not been.

DeletedUser255

The biggest inactivity issues occurs from accounts joining in their first 2 weeks.
If a player is inactive in the first two weeks it usually means they stumbled across the game, didn't like it or even accidentally logged in from facebook, either way the game gets flooded with these pop up players (not to mention all the cheaters deliberately creating many, many accounts) and this floods a world with inactive chaff, which causes serious problems to the world capacity and activity/quality of play for actual players. And so yes, the activity rules are a little harsher at a player's start up, in an attempt to keep a fresh turn around on world start up.

Generally it takes a player 1 month to be listed as inactive, but if they are inactive within the first 2 weeks then they are listed early.
Otherwise the map would be flooded with inactive villages and "reseverved" spaces for the second village slot.