• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second Village

DeletedUser

just wondering how it is that some people have their second village already i did 1 group of tasks and it asked me to wait 10-12 hours i forget how long and now ive done a second group of tasks and it wants me to wait 24 hours
the server has not even been open that long how can people have their second village already?

DeletedUser

something really needs to be done about this soon this is really an unfair situation why do i not have the same option to build a second village like everyone else?? there is a competition going on and im unfairly delayed you need to either remove everyones second village or balance this out somehow

DeletedUser

Earthshaker, many of us in the new world are discussing this now. And I am in the same boat as you... I have been vigilant in working on the 2nd village and now I am waiting the 24 hours and only at 20/50 points towards the new village being done while many others already have the 2nd village and are quickly dominating. We are not happy about this

DeletedUser

Zeltino;n2700 said:
Hey Earthshaker, what world are you referring to?

On Eremitage there are already 40 second villages and many of us got a 12 hour timer and a 24 hour timer between tasks and no options to speed things up

DeletedUser

Zeltino i was just informed in game some people only have to do 5 tasks to get a second village why do i have to do 50 ? im stuck at 19 out of 50 with a 24 hour timer

DeletedUser

Yes this is completely crazy, even under the best case scenario everyone should be waiting at least 4 to 5 days for a second village. Major glitch.

Thanks for your feedback. We are aware of this issue. We have temporarily switched off the Second Village feature. We will remove already created second villages to retain a fair game environment on this new realm.
Players affected by this will be refunded in some way. We apologize for this issue and will fix this as soon as we can.

DeletedUser

innogames;n2726 said:
Thanks for your feedback. We are aware of this issue. We have temporarily switched off the Second Village feature. We will remove already created second villages to retain a fair game environment on this new realm. Players affected by this will be refunded in some way. We apologize for this issue and will fix this as soon as we can.

much appreciated seems like the only fair way to proceed good luck fixing it and i hope to see it back soon

DeletedUser370

I don't know why you would just remove all the 2nd villages without even sending an in-game mail to all of those that suddenly lost use of their village. I understand that half of the players not owning a 2nd village was very unfair. what i don't understand is why you thought it would be easier to remove the villages and then reimburse each person individually, rather than give those without a village an extra one with above average points and resources...

A simple tweak of the village creation quests could of redirected to a complete village option. granted the player their village and they would be on their way.

For those of you that don't understand my frustration. Imagine going to McDonald's, getting a 6 pack of chicken nuggets which is full for you but only has 5 for others in the store. So the staff then come to you and take one of your chicken nuggets without telling you so that those with 5 aren't losing out. Give everyone else a chicken nugget next time and everyone's happy.

DeletedUser370

Whens the next world coming out with this feature on it? I only started on this world because i enjoyed the new game-play with two villages. Its a lot more fun. Now I'm stuck with the boring single village grind again. Very glad i didn't pay for crowns yet.

DeletedUser

alot more than half didnt have second villages it was hundereds and even if they did give them out we would still be 36 hours behind build times compared to those that did get them

DeletedUser304

I understand this is a competition? If timing is so critical, how are they going to deal with the different time zones? I shouldn't be beaten out by someone just because they're in the Eastern time zone while I'm in the Mountain time zone.

DeletedUser370

earthshaker;n2740 said:
alot more than half didnt have second villages it was hundereds and even if they did give them out we would still be 36 hours behind build times compared to those that did get them

hence giving out a village with the average points, so closer to 200 points than the original 51. You havent lost out anything so far. Ive lost out on my daily resources, roughly 5000 of each resources from quests and trading and then the bonus troops from each quest. All of them went to the new village which also reduced farming resources to my main village. You on the other hand would of gained a village of decent points with maxed resources and a contingency of troops and been ready to go.

DeletedUser

vorbic52;n2765 said:
hence giving out a village with the average points, so closer to 200 points than the original 51. You havent lost out anything so far. Ive lost out on my daily resources, roughly 5000 of each resources from quests and trading and then the bonus troops from each quest. All of them went to the new village which also reduced farming resources to my main village. You on the other hand would of gained a village of decent points with maxed resources and a contingency of troops and been ready to go.

you say i would not have lost anything ....actually i would have lost everything you lost also because i wasnt even give the chance to do what you did so your arguement is all about what you lost but actually everyone that tried but could not build one lost all the same things as you now

Tokano

Not a Mod
It's a lot harder to generate a village for thousands of accounts than it is to change 100 villages into barbs and compensate people for the mistake. If we were to give everyone a second city it would put a tremendous strain on the staff, the developers, and anyone who might be starting the world late. Just my personal thoughts on your comment, Vorbic.

DeletedUser370

I dont think you get it. You cant lose what ive lost because you didnt spend anything on your second village... If you had lost those resources and troops and farm resources then yes. But you didnt. You lost the opportunity to try having a second village. which requires nothing and costs nothing.

DeletedUser370

Tokano;n2770 said:
It's a lot harder to generate a village for thousands of accounts than it is to change 100 villages into barbs and compensate people for the mistake. If we were to give everyone a second city it would put a tremendous strain on the staff, the developers, and anyone who might be starting the world late. Just my personal thoughts on your comment, Vorbic.

If you were to manually grant villages yes. Luckily you have a computer based system that can see who has 1 village and then with an implemented "new village" quest allow them to finish their village instantly. The same way i had to complete a quest to unlock the village, that stage for me would be open to everyone and they get a second village. Its not too late. Nobody has a second village, you just need to implement it and everyone gets the 2nd village and gets started again.

DeletedUser370

Wow, looks like everyone else gets their 2nd village and those who had theirs removed are stuck without.

DeletedUser722

does anyone know and tell me how to use troops sent to 2nd village as support? or how to recall them to 1st village? i sent some soldiers to my 2nd village to farm barbarian around 2nd but can't use them through 2nd village..