• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second Village

DeletedUser385

Geez tokano everytime you get on you cause trouble sheesh

DeletedUser

if youre playing on a computer check your province or near your village and you will see the two constructions things and a yellow ring around them on the map. click that and then you do the little tasks required to build your second village.
Right now im only able to play by iphone 5 and ipad :(

DeletedUser

im doing the second village quests off my work computer... shhh don't tell my boss :D

DeletedUser

Well unless he plays Tw2 and reads forum who can tell him XD

DeletedUser

so i just started the quests for my second village on on thursday and it is only saturday and the quest vanished. I thought you had 14 days to complete the quest. I was sure to beat the quest tomorrow when the break was over. Can a moderator help me out here.

DeletedUser

but as a IOS user until thursday, i was unable to start the quest or even know it existed. Just think thats a huge advantage over an ios user. Why was it implemented before IOS had this quest?

DeletedUser413

That is a good point. I will let one of the game mods or the CM answer you question. Sorry I could not be of more help to you. :(

DeletedUser

but as a IOS user until thursday, i was unable to start the quest or even know it existed. Just think thats a huge advantage over an ios user. Why was it implemented before IOS had this quest?
it was added before IOS Had an app.

DeletedUser

it was added before IOS Had an app.
well if thats the case, they should of waited on the IOS release until the playing field was even. Now there is a pool of players in the game growing half the speed as a PC user. I dont mean to rant, just trying to voice from an IOS user prospective.

DeletedUser

Mobile Access vs 2nd City..... I dunno about most people, my PC doesn't beep when i sleep about incoming attacks... or alerts me when I am busy working

DeletedUser

Mobile Access vs 2nd City..... I dunno about most people, my PC doesn't beep when i sleep about incoming attacks... or alerts me when I am busy working
Most PC users rely on their phone to "beep" notifying them while sleeping or away from home.

DeletedUser

You don't have a PC, i don't have an mobile device ^_^ each comes with perks and loses

DeletedUser

a free village vs a notification. Which do you think has the upper hand.

DeletedUser61

so i just started the quests for my second village on on thursday and it is only saturday and the quest vanished. I thought you had 14 days to complete the quest. I was sure to beat the quest tomorrow when the break was over. Can a moderator help me out here.
You begin the world on 06/27/2015. You had 14 days to complete the quest. The quest itself can be finished in 5 days if you wanted to finish it early (before the 14 days). There is no error.

DeletedUser

You begin the world on 06/27/2015. You had 14 days to complete the quest. The quest itself can be finished in 5 days if you wanted to finish it early (before the 14 days). There is no error.
Right but playing on my ipad and mobile device, there was no knowledge of this quest until i logged on thursday with a PC for the first time. In my opinion thats a little unfair. If i had known about this quest before hand i would of logged onto my work PC a little sooner.

DeletedUser61

Right but playing on my ipad and mobile device, there was no knowledge of this quest until i logged on thursday with a PC for the first time. In my opinion thats a little unfair. If i had known about this quest before hand i would of logged onto my work PC a little sooner.
This was noted before that that feature was not yet implemented on the iOS app. We apologize however from the start of each world each player has 14 days PC or iOS.