• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Send Resource screen Bugged

DeletedUser449

If you type an amount in the wood section and press the tab button the amount is erased. This makes you have to fill out the wood, iron, and clay seperate.

DeletedUser

Sometimes it happens on other resources too. Only way around it at the moment is to type the amount for the one resource and send it by itself so it can't zero the amount on you

DeletedUser1260

Do you mean in the donate screen? That is where I am having the problem, it makes me put in one resource at a time and have to go through each separate to donate all 3.

DeletedUser

Not the donate screen the transfer res screen on each village

DeletedUser984

Also experiencing this issue. Additionally, I'll occasionally hit tab when sending forces out and my cursor won't go to the next unit box. I have to press tab multiple times before I get from the "0" in the spearmen box to the "0" in the swordsmen box. This is a new issue that I BELIEVE came about around the same time as the market sending resources issue mentioned here.

DeletedUser

I use Chrome Version 47.0.2526.80 m and have this issue. If I hit tab or click to go to the next resource box the wood amount to be traded disappears.