• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

September & October Battle Reports!

DeletedUser2702

Due to the limited time available this month, battle reports from both September and October may participate in the first monthly contest!

A reminder: Make sure you have artillery involved in the battle!

For an entry to count, we need to see your opponent's casualty list. For battles that you lost, you normally need your opponent to post their side of the battle report. That is the only way to get an accurate record of the damage you caused.

In order to give your opponent a reason to help you out this way, I am going to amend the rules: Opponents that post their side of a winning battle, will get an additional reward of 100/75/50 crowns.

Example:

If AttackerA is defeated by DefenderD, but inflicted enough damage on DefenderD to win the OBash competition, the following cases are possible:

DefenderD is a good sport and posts their own side of the battle report: AttackerA 500 crowns for first place, DefenderD gets 100 crowns as a good sportsmanship bonus

DefenderD is not a good sport and does not post: AttackerA and DefenderD get nothing

DefenderD is inactive and fails to post because they are not paying attention: AttackerA and DefenderD get nothing

DeletedUser2604

This world is really inactive judging from BP. The top two tribes are not even fighting lol

DeletedUser2806

upload_2019-10-14_15-43-21.png

Peep the 1 cat:) - also screw that luck

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-14_15-42-16.png
    upload_2019-10-14_15-42-16.png
    460 KB · Views: 17

DeletedUser2483

This world is really inactive judging from BP. The top two tribes are not even fighting lol
Give me a week and come back and say that. I thought the world was easy mode but its getting more active everyday

DeletedUser1465

Punched through. good hit.

Attachments

• tribal wars.PNG
    tribal wars.PNG
    383.6 KB · Views: 21

DeletedUser2815

pqeee9
acho que ganho kkk

Attachments

• limpesa .png
    limpesa .png
    584 KB · Views: 13

DeletedUser2483

When are the coins going to be added I saw 200 not sure where that came from

DeletedUser2702

I checked. I put in the 400 crowns you earned. You spent 200 right away on a resource boost, and 200 into a tribe donation.