• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sequencing on Village Info > Current Activites

• Thread starter DeletedUser1500
  • Start date

DeletedUser1500

When you look at the village info for an enemy village, it shows the current activities sequentially based on arrival time. However, it is last to first.
Suggestion: Change the sort to first to last. So the activity arriving the soonest in on top, and the last is at the bottom.

When you are looking at the village info for your own village, it shows the current activities randomly.
Suggestion: Sequence these the same; first arriving to last.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I guess I've gotten used to the way it is and it never really bothered me. I wouldn't mind seeing things in chronological order either. :p

DeletedUser1500

Ok. 1 mod agreed. Forward to development now. We reached the minimum quota!

DeletedUser2041

I'm not too sure on this, do you mean first to last as in ETA ? or first to last as in each village that sent before another?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I think he means landing times. So if something lands in 14 minutes and another attack lands 45 minutes, the 14 minute attack will be on top instead of at the bottom.

DeletedUser2041

I think he means landing times. So if something lands in 14 minutes and another attack lands 45 minutes, the 14 minute attack will be on top instead of at the bottom.
Alright, so then it wouldn't matter via bar %'s?

I'm really into the thought of it just... it can mix things up really fast or really slowly if a change like this occurs.

DeletedUser2041

c092fc24dae0e5cfaeb5bd5eac75c472.png

Testing things out it seems it doesn't matter how long the ride is.

DeletedUser1500

Yes.
I cant imagine this being to complicated. If you look at an enemy city, it is sorted last to first. So it would be a simple as reversing that logic.
Then, copy that for viewing your own city. Because when you view your own, it is random.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I can't speak for the complexity of the code as I'm not a programmer (at least not in any official capacity). I would hope that it would be an easy change though.

DeletedUser1500

I can't speak for the complexity of the code as I'm not a programmer (at least not in any official capacity). I would hope that it would be an easy change though.
I get that, but the query already exists for one scenario. It is just backwards.
Coding, documenting, testing, migrating...all adds up the hours no matter how easy it is.