• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elements

Nobleman
So you delete my last thread requesting a lower in VP points. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET TO THE 2500 VP MARK WITH THE AMOUNT OF ACTIVE PEOPLE ON THAT REALM. WAKE UP!

DuckMyLick

Spearman
uuummm it is entirely possible (not probable though) to hit 2500 vp even with only 10 active players. it will ofc take quite a bit of time to accomplish but why even bother with a vp realm when dom realms open fairly frequently. i've mentioned before why not just have both vp and dom run same time with endgame conditions of either VP or dom able to be made. soumds pretty cool to me ik i would play it

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
So you delete my last thread requesting a lower in VP points. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET TO THE 2500 VP MARK WITH THE AMOUNT OF ACTIVE PEOPLE ON THAT REALM. WAKE UP!

If you have submitted a support ticket and had an answer to whether the target can / will be lowered I'm afraid that's the only answer you're going to get.

As duck says it's possible to get to the target, just a lot of work.

I'm going to lock the thread, please do not resubmit it. If you would like to ask In Game support to review their decision you can do that, but do NOT spam them with tickets on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.