• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Server Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Trying to get on Huniade but pop up says server is down..... What is going on.

DeletedUser61

We apologize for the inconvenience and our developers are working to correct this.

DeletedUser

Hope they get the things fixed soon...... Have 3 timed attacks to send out in 10 minutes. Not good.....

DeletedUser894

im getting pretty anoyed with this game lately,
First of all its ridiculous that servers go down for so long on a real time based game.people spend months of time and energy into this game and it can all be gone if u cant react to attacks or sending attack. myself am ssending 7 maxed nukes and i was suposed to build a church into that province. if the game does not get up in time i will lose them all on 50%.

and then im not even speaking of all the bugs like nukes just disappearing out of nowere without any compensation. i suggest u remove the crown buy option till the game is actually playable.

DeletedUser

Totally agree with you Gayfish. Game is getting to buggy. Might have to go back to Travian or TW. Huniade and TW2 has to many flaws.

A lot of player spend time and real money on your product, only to have the game crash and we lose out troops and hence, (money) on a unstable game. Sorry Inno, no more money will I spend on TW2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

We apologize for the inconvenience as in the forum Announcement thread the server will be rolled back to September 27, 2015 to 8:23 p.m. CST. No premium/crowns will be lost during this time.

DeletedUser

inno needs to send out a in game apology and roll their xxxx back. Lot of players are not at all happy

DeletedUser61

inno needs to send out a in game apology and roll their xxxx back. Lot of players are not at all happy
As stated above there was a forum announcement noting this and the server has been rolled back. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.