• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed Server Down?

DeletedUser2164

well guess I go do some other things till it come up for me I am getting the page that they cannot find it so not sure what that is about

DeletedUser2315

Well.....this just sucks. It's my birthday and I cleared my entire schedule so that I can play TW2 all day.
Now this happens...:mad:

DeletedUser2164

ok double read the posts so all good going to have coffee and do something else

DeletedUser773

Yeah, the Forum is Fun. It's a place of gathering. Although for those of you who are either being attacked, or attacking LOL, Im sorry you must be TIGHT, like AAARRRGGGHHH.....Don't loose it, it happens the game has been growing. It's got to be hard to keep up with all the traffic.. Bye the way the Server is down again! LMAO.

DeletedUser1444

Yeah, the Forum is Fun. It's a place of gathering. Although for those of you who are either being attacked, or attacking LOL, Im sorry you must be TIGHT, like AAARRRGGGHHH..... Don't loose it, it happens the game has been growing. It's got to be hard to keep up with all the traffic.. Bye the way the Server is down again! LMAO.
Growing no every world now there are less and less people thank you coiners.

DeletedUser2271

Yep. US Server is still down. Tried logging in again. Hope it gets fixed soon.

DeletedUser1179

Yes we are aware that the server is down again. Our tech team is working on it.

DeletedUser2300

Probably doesn't need to be mentioned... but an "ALL CLEAR" message would be great once things are stable :)

DeletedUser2315

It was back up for a bit. Now it's down again. Guess I'll read a book or something...

DeletedUser773

Growing no every world now there are less and less people thank you coiners.
Well, I's part of the game. Wars are won by the biggest spenders, but in most cases coin helps, but won't make them unbeatble. Coin, gets very expensive as a overall strategy it really don't work, coin doesn't buy resources. You must use it wisely. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser1573

Well.....this just sucks. It's my birthday and I cleared my entire schedule so that I can play TW2 all day.
Now this happens...:mad:
it's just not your day is it?
also, probably unrelated, i believe all of EA's servers are down as well. maybe some sort of crazy hacker conspiracy?

DeletedUser2315

it's just not your day is it?
also, probably unrelated, i believe all of EA's servers are down as well. maybe some sort of crazy hacker conspiracy?
Lol....that would be interesting.

DeletedUser2314

If all of EA's servers are down it's most likely something going on with DNS or a server in between them and us. I remember this happening a few times last year because of someone DDOSing a server somewhere.

DeletedUser773

O'well Server Issues, Cool thing though, barbs are full again. Lol Otherwise everything is running, faming is on time, and upgrading is still taking it's time. were not loosing anything, unless you was fighting well than, Good Luck, waiting I guess.