• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed Server Down?

DeletedUser1179

So you are dodging my question...

I am not dodging your question at all. When we know anything you will know.

Lol you should know thats normal, i mean remember the great merge debate like 6 months ago

We are making every attempt to listen to players concerns and address any questions that you may have. We are trying to do things better then what players consider to be the "normal".

DeletedUser2309

anyone else having server problems again or is it just me?

DeletedUser2177

yes indeed. glad I got farmers launched this morning already. Not much needed now anyways.

DeletedUser2207

Should just not mark things fixed or say all is well...seems every time that happens, it goes back down again

DeletedUser2309

glad me and my co ops dont have any attacks bc yesterday ther was and my co op lost a village because of it. definitely should be compinsated somehow.

DeletedUser2177

So cokky, while you are here. Any good advice on keeping up with noble coins? I try to keep troops going 24/7, but noble coins becomes such a damn pain. Maybe I am burning nukes too fast, and need more resources spent on nobles? Sincere question if anybody has good advice. Do you slow down on attacks for like a week, and just farm like hell?

DeletedUser773

I got advice for the Noble Noob! Lol, just kidding... But seriously, stack your nobles. coin enough to have 4, Then your "Nukes" will be worth using with a train attached, I know how you guys like to throw your "Nukes" around, it's no wonder you eventually quite the game or get conquered. It gets real time consuming... Good Luck!

DeletedUser773

If you want sme nobles quik, give up your extra villas, trust me it soud insane but, in a pinch, call a friend to conquer one of em for you or two or three, then you only have to recruit the noble not the entire costs of coin.

DeletedUser

So cokky, while you are here. Any good advice on keeping up with noble coins? I try to keep troops going 24/7, but noble coins becomes such a damn pain. Maybe I am burning nukes too fast, and need more resources spent on nobles? Sincere question if anybody has good advice. Do you slow down on attacks for like a week, and just farm like hell?
Says the guy with the most villages on W18 lmao.

DeletedUser2177

Says the guy with the most villages on W18 lmao.
Actually not trying to be arrogant or anything, I just hit 1 year of playing this game, and could use advice if people had a better system. My problem is I kill a player, take 5,6,10 of their towns, and their tribe internalizes their other 10-15 within just a day or two, and I don't have a chance at trying to outpace them with nobles. I am usually sitting on coins for 6-7, and once the wheels start turning, that not nearly enough to keep up once that turn happens. So once they quit, and their tribe kicks them to start eating their towns, I have been lucky to grab 1-2 more towns before I am nuking my way through a different member that beat me to them. Obviously a flaw in my system in my opinion, sitting on 12+ nobles would be better so once a player quits I can quickly grab remaining towns. I just don't know how, if you can, maintain that kind of buffer and still take towns at a normal pace.

DeletedUser

For only a year of experience you're doing well. Things happen that we can't control. You could always wait longer for more nobles, but I advise you don't. If someone quits and their tribe eats them, you'll simply have to plow through more troops. Most of the time these new villages they take have lv 0 walls. I use that to my advantage and kill what I can to slow them down.

DeletedUser773

Actually not trying to be arrogant or anything, I just hit 1 year of playing this game, and could use advice if people had a better system. My problem is I kill a player, take 5,6,10 of their towns, and their tribe internalizes their other 10-15 within just a day or two, and I don't have a chance at trying to outpace them with nobles. I am usually sitting on coins for 6-7, and once the wheels start turning, that not nearly enough to keep up once that turn happens. So once they quit, and their tribe kicks them to start eating their towns, I have been lucky to grab 1-2 more towns before I am nuking my way through a different member that beat me to them. Obviously a flaw in my system in my opinion, sitting on 12+ nobles would be better so once a player quits I can quickly grab remaining towns. I just don't know how, if you can, maintain that kind of buffer and still take towns at a normal pace.
Sounds like you really got the idea to me. Again, "Noble Noob" just sounded so funny I couldn't resist, but my apologies if it was disrespectful.