• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed Server Down?

DeletedUser773

Yeah it was to irresistible to not put out there, I just didn't intend to besmirch your skills, I'm glad you have a sense of humor. :) Ty

DeletedUser773

I dunno, if this is relevant now, but I was very pleased to receive my bountiful harvest in my items the other day I believe "making up for lost time." It did not go un-noticed thank you.

DeletedUser

I didnt get a bountiful harvest... I only got boosted resources for a week.

DeletedUser773

Oh,... well maybe that was it, my bad, so it went a little un-noticed...Sorry

cokky

Berserker
ok I will try to pick this up where it will be useful. Do i when i get going try to have extra coins? yes i like to have 10-25 extra when i pass the 150 town part roughly Enough i can invade a prov and take every town in there if the ability presents its self. This does mean just because you have the ability to make a noble you should not make them as having a town on the front line you can make them from means much shorter travel times. A death star with 20 nobles and 2k HCav in it can conquer the whole prov when the nukes arrive. Especially as you make more while the first 20 are doing there job. But yes the minimum you should have is 4 more then your normal city count so you can make a train. So say from 8 towns or so on you should always have 4-5 more coins/nobles then towns. This also means someone needs internalized you can do that right away or a big enemy suddenly goes barb.... etc you basically never want to see steak 2 bucks a pound and have 0 money in your bank account same principal. This game awards the patent.

DeletedUser773

OMG, I just thought... All our work over the years might just die!...Kinda, like some end of the world scenario Lol, we'll never be able to log on again.

DeletedUser2177

So how do you kill a strong game like TW2? crashed servers for weeks at a time, and no sign of improvement lol. Holy cow this is starting to get insane. I don't think I have been able to stay logged in for more then 10-15 minutes for well over a week now. Maybe my timing/luck is just that bad when I try??

DeletedUser

I've been able to connect just fine Lornce. Is it your internet?

DeletedUser2177

everything else on my internet is working. It is just tw2 that keeps freezing. try to send attacks and nothing happens. click reports and nothing comes up but blank screen reload and the page can't be displayed... just continuously getting this for a week+ now. this morning it did it for the first hour I tried playing over my coffee, and seems to be working now