• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

server issue

DeletedUser465

We're aware of these issues, being worked on as they can be. Patch fixes keep rolling out to fix bugs that come up.

DeletedUser1179

Unfortunately, it isn't only this world. I do apologize but we are doing everything we can to get it fixed.

DeletedUser1179

The game is currently up and running. Thank you all for your patience and understanding, it is much appreciated. ;)

DeletedUser773

I don't LIVE on the forums, I do have an occasional outing you know. haha
Im gonna live here now, until Im the only name you see...and like as though I was farming, So come on down here and fight like a girl, and if I seem off topic...well...Good! Im way off topic, FREEDOM!

DeletedUser465

Your name comes up quite often on the forums, we've taken notice lol.
And thanks, I quite like it, thus using it,

DeletedUser1487

its always slow, feels like when they say they are working on it, it feels like they are working on adding more lag. Today my spies disappeared on route to a village, didn't even show up in commands, after several refreshes they still didn't show up, till they landed atleast.

DeletedUser1178

Seriously the lag in this world is just awful I can play other worlds just fine with some lag here and there but the minute I load up 20 every other world seems to just lag spike.....

DeletedUser1487

For real, I hate it. The lag makes me not want to fund the game every now and then. *hint hint* *get it fixed*