• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue Server Lag

• Thread starter DeletedUser2817
  • Start date

DeletedUser2817

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job dealing with the extreme lag in this game... NOT!!!

I WANT MY ARMY REIMBURSED

I'm done with INNO if I am not reimbursed of my losses. This is the third time that I know of that this has happened to us and we're sick of it.
I started back just a month and have already heard of half a dozen cases where the extreme lage in this game has effected many players. We have been asking INNO to fix this lagging issue for months now and because of the lack of effort on INNO's part it's still not fixed. I just lost my army which I can replace in a day or so but 2 nobles that can't be replaced. What do we have to do to get it thru to you guys that this server if screwed. How many armies and nobles will it take? How many players leaving will it take? I think you should replace every loss due to this bug until it's fixed but I seriously doubt that will ever happen because INNO to cheap to do the upgrade and/or hire a decent tech to do it right. All they care about is making money. They couldn't care less about the players opinions or concerns and the losses they take due to the issue. A simple upgrade of the server would have prevented this and many other player losses we have had... and don't give us that crap about how nothing is wrong with the server. That's a lie and you know it. WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET IT THROUGH TO YOU GUYS?!
https://prntscr.com/prmikr

prmikr

DeletedUser2727

GRRR IM ANGRY AND I HAVE NO EVIDENCE
GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

DeletedUser2702

I have put in a ticket with the system admins, hopefully we can get some relief.

DeletedUser2817

TY CapC

Dr. Lurden, your childish comments aren't necessary. Every player has the right to express their frustrations and concerns within the rules without being criticized for them and imo they should be reimbursed for their losses whether it be troops, resources and/or inconveniences they have experienced.
Furthermore, this was for the support team and other concerned players. It was an attempt, no mater how futile, to help improve the lag problem the game has had for a long time now (based on personal accounts and player concerns and frustrations). This is a constant problem in the game and unfortunately for all players there's no real way to prove lag other then a screen shot of their losses. If the problem can not be addressed there must be something that can be done other then ignoring the problem like reimbursements of troops, resources and/or crowns. I don't think that's too much to ask.

DeletedUser2821

I don't understand what your issue is though... did the server lag prevent you from removing your troops? Did he back time you? Didn't you have enough defense to defend? You're stating server lag, but without any context to the issue or what actually took place how do you expect anyone to be able to help... your print screen merely shows the amount of troops you lost (which I suppose was what you were after as you are asking for a reimbursement) But seriously... you could have just lost that, because you didn't notice the attack and didn't move your troops... Yes @DR LURDAN didn't go about it in the right way, but neither did you... Yes you can't really prove lag but at least describe the situation that took place. Lag would not prevent you from removing the troops unless it was a back time that was within a few seconds of your landing/ returning time. And if it was a back time you would have probably had ample time to put some defense in that town...unless of course you don't have defense, but then it is how you decided to play the game

PS don't know what I am talking about...don't even play this game :p

DeletedUser2727

I WANT MY ARMY REIMBURSED
I'm done with INNO if I am not reimbursed of my losses.
prmikr

...And what? you will quit? Oh i'm sure they are terrified... this game started with 80K players per world, it has about 5/10K per world now.

You cant prove Lag not human error is what screwed you without before and after screen caps of attacking troops changing order. and no one has time to do that every time.
Everyone here knows Inno would rather just ignore complaints over doing something about it, its been that way for years now.

So yeah imma make fun of the one guy demanding refund and change on the forum for problems we all deal with on the regular. Your opponents will lose troops to it and so will you. You wont get any refunds for stuff you cant prove like this and you really shouldn't, you could just suck, and factoring in your temper tantrum you likely do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2727

I'm all about constructive Criticism (as meaningless as it is here) and trying to get things fixed.
But with all the childish stamping of feet and Reeeing in that first message im impressed that CaptC dignified it with an answer at all. Coolnite would have just banned you lmao.

DeletedUser2817

Who was even talking to you DR? It was a report on a bug and I wanted my losses reimbursed.. nothing more. Clearly you just like to act like a child and cause drama so I won't even bother replying to any of your worthless comments anymore.
Yes, I was complaining about my losses, the lag and the clear unwillingness to fix it. I wasn't angry or being childish. That's your department. As for coolnite I couldn't care less about him or being banned from the game. This is about the awareness of the issue at hand (server lag) and the losses we as players constantly experience. We deserve to be treated fairly. As a whole, players spend thousands of dollars every month on the game but it runs like a game that gets no funding at all.

As for my losses... Yes it was a back time attack after I attacked him. There was a 3 minute window where I had plenty of time to dodge it but the server was lagging and I could not execute any actions at all, leaving my troops to be killed. It was completely out of my control. I'm not a noob either. I played the first 3 u.s. worlds before coming back a few weeks ago. I had presets for dodging set and even if I didn't I had loads of time to dodge that attack manually which I also tried to do. If I had not been prevented from doing it by the lag we wouldn't be having this conversation.

DeletedUser2821

Well back in the day we use to get loading errors for days... The loading screen would just freeze. I have found that the app sometimes have better results...And yes I understand your frustration about lag... nothing worse than planing 50 odd attacks to land at the same time and when you need to send the final clearing nuke the server lags and all the defense you sent , fakes for day, trains , fake trains and all is for nothing as your train is going to die... but guess it is different if you spend lots of money on a game

DeletedUser2702

I'm all about constructive Criticism (as meaningless as it is here) and trying to get things fixed.
But with all the childish stamping of feet and Reeeing in that first message im impressed that CaptC dignified it with an answer at all. Coolnite would have just banned you lmao.

I appreciate your defense but it is not really necessary. I just took the post as a report for lag.

I make allowances for players being upset at whatever occurred. I only get salty in response if they continue to be obnoxious as we investigate the issue. I must say, Maiev is nowhere near as salty as I have had to deal with. I have had to warn several players that insulting support is in and of itself, a sanctionable offense...

That being said, I do appreciate it when players realize that when they are asking for a favor, it is usually better to ask for it. Demanding a favor, especially use rude threats, reduces your chances of receiving that favor.

And as to that, Maiev... you have a ticket open, let's continue our conversation there. The public forums are not really the place to resolve such issues.