• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue Server Lag

DeletedUser1522

In the last 24 hours, everyone on the new world has been experiencing some pretty bad lag. Is there a fix coming soon?

DeletedUser2247

i am not getting any report's on any attack in this world and y

DeletedUser2604

Lots of problems seems to show up right before Gwen shot. Also new feature “restarts near my tribe” doesn’t work. It actually respawn you to random places

Tokano

Not a Mod
:eek: Lag?! On our servers?! This won't do at all.
Thankfully the people over at Inno agree and they're working on a fix for the lag.
Unfortunately I don't have a timeline for when it will be resolved, but I know they're working on it.

DeletedUser2604

Every time they bring new feature, every time they bring bugs and lag issue

DeletedUser1173

Our support team is working on the issues of servers lagging and we hope to see improvements soon.

DeletedUser2604

Still laggy atm and weird bug in unit overview make you scrolling the page harder

DeletedUser2604

If this bug persists and isn't a one time thing, could you make another thread about it and provide screenshots please?
Turns out it's only one time thing. The bug is gone

Tokano

Not a Mod
It was probably just a styling error caused by the lag then. I'm glad it wasn't a real bug at any rate. :D

DeletedUser1522

Do we have an update on the lag? It's been 2 weeks and it's still awful, particularly on launching attacks. Hard time timing anything as it is.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Unfortunately not. It's been reported to Inno and they're aware of it, all that's left for us to do is be patient and hope they find a solution soon. :)

I'll be sure to update everyone if a timeline does become available.