• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Settings - Game tab - can't scroll

DeletedUser270

I was trying to change the sound level and I am not able to scroll down to the bottom. Every time I move down it jumps to the top. I tried moving the scroll bar down and just clicking on the bottom, but it just pops back up to the top before I can change anything. I tried it different days and on different worlds and always have the same problem.

DeletedUser

Hi kenalan62, thank you for reporting this. This sounds like a problem with your browser in particular, since I haven't seen another complaint about it. I will ask the developers to take a look at this and maybe come up with a solution. For now I would suggest trying to switch browsers to see if the problem persists or maybe tweaking some of your browser's settings. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

DeletedUser270

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. Much better then the smart alike response I first received. I know he was trying to be funny, but it didn't read that way to me.