• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Sharing internet connection

DeletedUser1467

I wanted to ask a question.
My boyfriend started playing this game and watching him play made me want to start aswell since it seemed an interesting game. We were about to use the "Invite a Friend" feature so I could be close to him when I started.
My question is , is there a problem if we share an internet connection ? Usually we use the same internet for about 6 to 7 hours a day when we are together. Is this a problem ?

DeletedUser1425

I wanted to ask a question.
My boyfriend started playing this game and watching him play made me want to start aswell since it seemed an interesting game. We were about to use the "Invite a Friend" feature so I could be close to him when I started.
My question is , is there a problem if we share an internet connection ? Usually we use the same internet for about 6 to 7 hours a day when we are together. Is this a problem ?
To be sure, an admin should respond to this. I played with my dad for several months and we didn't have a problem, but I ended up getting banned, I explained to the admins and they understood, so just make sure they know and it should be fine.
Good luck.

DeletedUser645

There should be no issues as long as the rules are followed. If you have more questions regarding, or wish for a more detailed explanation, please contact us via in-game support, and we'd be happy to answer all your questions in more detail.