Silence...

Discussion in 'Alhambra (US27)' started by Xenio, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Xenio

Xenio Spearman

[Insert tumbleweeds here]

2. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

haha hilarious that ishkibable joined cokky's tribe. # gold. I guess cheaters are allowed in his ''best player'' tribe as long as they can drop some mad cash on it. I bet I could find out his multiples accounts in under a week :eek:

3. Racemwb

Racemwb Spearman

Shots fired*

4. Xenio

Xenio Spearman

And the tumbleweeds quickly float away in the wake of ElJEFE.

5. cokky

cokky Berserker

Now now i thought he was cleared of any possible wrong doing according to the mods i talked to are you saying they was in on it too....could never be... Well if he is cheating here he is doing a very fine job of it as no one including me can find any evidence to support such a claim. Did i approve of his past exploits no but do i want to drive another quality player from the game ..no i dont. Call me a hopelessly optimistic person but i hope he can see the light and enjoy just playing the game. If not oh well it does not cost me anything to try. On a personal level he was always fine and most important he is and always was a great team mate who supported his mates and taught others to play the game correctly.

6. Racemwb

Racemwb Spearman

With all the effort he would use researching cheating he would be able to solve a more important question like who is evil Morty and is Beth a clone

7. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Oh please!! Even a 5 years old could have figure out he was using multiples accounts. He is the embodiment of everything that people hate in this game. He coins a lot and cheats by coop abuse and multiple accounts. Whatever I gave up on us servers long time ago, but what you are doing is not helping this game if this is what you are trying to accomplish