• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Silence...

DeletedUser2158

haha hilarious that ishkibable joined cokky's tribe. # gold. I guess cheaters are allowed in his ''best player'' tribe as long as they can drop some mad cash on it. I bet I could find out his multiples accounts in under a week :eek:

DeletedUser2495

And the tumbleweeds quickly float away in the wake of ElJEFE.

cokky

Berserker
haha hilarious that ishkibable joined cokky's tribe. # gold. I guess cheaters are allowed in his ''best player'' tribe as long as they can drop some mad cash on it. I bet I could find out his multiples accounts in under a week :eek:

Now now i thought he was cleared of any possible wrong doing according to the mods i talked to are you saying they was in on it too....could never be... Well if he is cheating here he is doing a very fine job of it as no one including me can find any evidence to support such a claim. Did i approve of his past exploits no but do i want to drive another quality player from the game ..no i dont. Call me a hopelessly optimistic person but i hope he can see the light and enjoy just playing the game. If not oh well it does not cost me anything to try. On a personal level he was always fine and most important he is and always was a great team mate who supported his mates and taught others to play the game correctly.

DeletedUser2497

With all the effort he would use researching cheating he would be able to solve a more important question like who is evil Morty and is Beth a clone

DeletedUser2158

Oh please!! Even a 5 years old could have figure out he was using multiples accounts. He is the embodiment of everything that people hate in this game. He coins a lot and cheats by coop abuse and multiple accounts. Whatever I gave up on us servers long time ago, but what you are doing is not helping this game if this is what you are trying to accomplish