• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Slightly confused

DeletedUser

I recently started on Ermitage and when I got on today the game was telling me it was allowing me to build a second village if I got to a certain number of points. Is this a new feature that is world specific or something else? Thanks in advance.

Lion

DeletedUser

It began during the beginning of Ermitage. You're allowed to build up a second village that becomes usable after completing 50/50 activities.

DeletedUser

I joined Ermitage while they were having a problem with this feature so I got no 2nd village or any compensation for the feature being disabled. It seems to be working properly now, but it still seems unfair that some people get a boost while others don't.

DeletedUser172

Unfortunately, out of all the servers when this came out, US5 was hit the worst. A fraction of the people were not allowed to get a 2nd village and the fix from developers was too much of an issue that they just decided to move forward. If you put a ticket in during the time when there was an issue, you should have had a proper response from the CM for compensation. but that was months ago.

DeletedUser417

That is not true. I logged a ticket and was told multiple times by different support staff that I would be compensated. I never got compensated. When I kept replying to the ticket they closed it.