• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smaller tribe world?

DeletedUser198

Good morning,

I know the suggestion of different worlds like in TW1 has come up before, but I would like to just see a world with out the tribe skill trees.

Coming back from playing TW2 from beta and being a TW1 player as well, what I loved about TW2 in the early days was the tribe system. It was simple, easy and effective. Now it seems that unless you are willing to invest in coins to coin up the level of your tribe - it is sort of burden. I believe this leads to the more peaceful playstyles we see. Since the serious/ vets all rally around a few tribes - and coin them out for the bonuses, we see less action especially in the beginning of worlds.

I would love to see a world with tribe caps of 25-40 with no tribe skill features. I think this would lead to some more action, smaller and more tactic filled battles. I know family tribes will rise - but i believe having a world with these options would be at least worth the experiment!

DeletedUser

Might i add instead of no tribe levels make it resource, and cant coin levels and i think that might be better. alsoa more variaty of skills so that the differnt tribes will be, dare i say differnt!