• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

so what's planned for the new world?

DeletedUser

Things aren't always shinier on the other side... (leads me to new NEWB question: see thread "better to be new in a new world (or Not)? Opinions please")

DeletedUser1535

Most players quit because they do not find success. They do not have the grit and determination to grind for it. After losing their first nuke or first village in their minds it is the end of the world.

DeletedUser1487

I don't know why they do that though, they can always reset early on in the world to get a better position and fight much better.

DeletedUser1179

Most players quit because they do not find success. They do not have the grit and determination to grind for it. After losing their first nuke or first village in their minds it is the end of the world.

I don't think that is necessarily true, I think some quit before they even have the opportunity to send out a nuke. I do think that when a player gets rimmed it does play a part especially if the player is new to the game. I agree that they can always reset and find a better position on the world but many won't, quitting is easier. :p

DeletedUser1535

Hey kiki want to give us the inside scoop on start time for this world? I promise i wont tell... :D

DeletedUser1535

Any mods going to play on the new world? I played with coolnite on the international servers before he was made a mod and he was always tinkering with lots of things now he has powers i can only imagine what hes doing on his spare time lol.

DeletedUser1179

You'll just have to wait and see if any of us will be playing...LOL I find it quite amusing though what you many think about Coolnite and his "powers"...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser1370

Can we get some clarifications on rule change over Tribe mergers.

DeletedUser1370

recently i posted a ticket about crown costs that i feel was largely ignored they found my paladin but did not address the issue with crowns were when you spent on a build or troop next to pop up would be out ragious unless you refreshed then the cost would drop dramatically. this happened several times costing me untold amount of crowns. NO REFUNDS were ever administered. I had discover and experimented with it for a few days before putting in a ticket. the issue was a second build crown costs would remain same as if it was still a second build till you refreshed. then the crown cost would drop. this is a very real issue and way i see it Im due some crowns when a refresh will drop cost 33% and is likely been that way for along time. had been at least 2 weeks prior to my ticket. Can I get a real answer on that issue as well Thank you.