• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

so what's planned for the new world?

DeletedUser1573

I think my current world's about done, just a few little things to wipe off the map
we got any vets planning on getting in day one?

DeletedUser1487

I hear altheras and most of w9 players are coming over since w9 is in endgame mode.

DeletedUser1573

right on, alixa just brought it up to me earlier that they were starting another one, if i can talk vercen & mystic into coming over itd be a hell of a start, specially if we get a good portion of the Sao Roque family over here
I wouldn't mind a break, but...I mean my xboxes have already been abandoned this long what's another server?

DeletedUser1487

You should join the whole crew from IMP, its going to be awesome!

DeletedUser1573

im switching over to IMP before the servers done, if i have time, got one last bang planned for my time in DRL before i make the big switch though
next server just depends on whats all going on, if vercen & mystic are gonna hold out on munkholmen i might head that way. but yeah, day one. preenlisted tribe, could kick some serious A%#

DeletedUser392

I hear altheras and most of w9 players are caming over since w9 is in endgame mode.

wow so did HUG by their way to endgame. lol . thats funny. that would have to be the fastest world to ever get closed out. I guess thats what happens when new money starts and old money with experience stops playing. farmville with money. I hear world 10 is very similar. Except their money is new and old so they have people that arnt just playing farmville, and clearing the whole world. this game has changed so much since it became so popular. throw what you thought youve learned over 8 years down the drain

DeletedUser

To be fair us2 would been alot faster if endgame was around since that start xD

But us9 and us7 would have both ended by the time us14 ends, so look out for WTF and whoever won on 9

DeletedUser1535

Wow Deathcrystal i took that literally and logged out to get a head start...

DeletedUser1046

wow so did HUG by their way to endgame. lol . thats funny. that would have to be the fastest world to ever get closed out. I guess thats what happens when new money starts and old money with experience stops playing. farmville with money. I hear world 10 is very similar. Except their money is new and old so they have people that arnt just playing farmville, and clearing the whole world. this game has changed so much since it became so popular. throw what you thought youve learned over 8 years down the drain

We're talking about IMP on us9, not HUG on us12. I'm not even in HUG on us12 anyway. I'm in POI.

But yes, most of IMP from us9(Igreja) is going to be rolling over to Neu for a fresh start. I'm happy to take on new members too. :)

DeletedUser1487

Just keep in mind, the gang is coming, and there is no TFR to stop us!

DeletedUser1573

I think my crew is taking a break, me & the missus are probably heading over, but the Fiends wont rise again til next fall.

DeletedUser1253

Wrapped up US7 and looking this direction.

Who we got?

DeletedUser1487

Who we got? Lets see vets from w7, w9, those quitting from leeds and w13, and those moving on from a almost done world in w11. thats who you got.

DeletedUser1487

...well...it is and it isn't, it can be over within the next few months, or the next year...depending on how things turn up

DeletedUser1278

Hey no tigers, how you been? Me and BedOuin is starting up a tribe of veteran players in the core. We would love for you to join our tribe.

DeletedUser1179

I suspect the usual that normally always happens a bunch of players join and then eventually they all go inactive and turn to barbs...Happens all the time with the new worlds.

DeletedUser1046

I suspect the usual that normally always happens a bunch of players join and then eventually they all go inactive and turn to barbs...Happens all the time with the new worlds.
Sad but true, even those who play a while seem to eventually quit... even those with 300 villages often quit... o_o
I spend half my time on an actual war game and the other half eating the discarded hopes of those who lost their fight to something shiny that pulled them away from the game. D=