• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

So...

DeletedUser1487

So who is going to play this world? Or shall I say "try out". Cause you know the first few weeks are a little wacky and anything is possible.

DeletedUser2006

I am going to try out this world . I have played in the last 4 worlds here and in en servers , but never from the first day . i guess your game is different when you arrive early in a world , fighting with more active people near one .

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'm not gonna be on this world. Gotta focus on one world at a time.^^
Have fun though, guys.

DeletedUser1487

Bummer, yet another world where we don't play against each other, we got to stop meeting up like this lol.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ahahaha. Well, there is always US18. I assume that world will open around the time S.S finishes cleaning house over on 16.

Tokano

Not a Mod
With very low player turn out, very high inactivity rates, and a new world opening today... I don't expect the world to last very long. I hope it lasts way longer, 2 or more years would be great, but at the rate it's going... I sincerely doubt it.

DeletedUser1487

I don't think so. I know this TLI is the one from older days. The real one. I have been talking to smiley. He invited a bunch of the old TLI gang back to this world, should be a fun world.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Yeah, Convict was tossing around the idea of coming back on Skype. I know he's more focused on TW1 than TW2, but if he does come back, TLI should be the same as it was on US1... Convict starting a ton of drama and Smiley running around behind him cleaning up the mess. :D

DeletedUser1487

No please, nobody wants to see convict open his mouth again.

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ There was a time where I would have said the same thing. He's not so bad when you get to know him though.

DeletedUser1487

^^ There was a time where I would have said the same thing. He's not so bad when you get to know him though.
Is he a mod now? Is that where skype can into this convo? Convict has always treated everyone like trash. Which is the opposite of how I treat others, #FriendlyButDeadly, but if you can make him a better person, by all means keep it up.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Is he a mod now? Is that where skype can into this convo? Convict has always treated everyone like trash. Which is the opposite of how I treat others, #FriendlyButDeadly, but if you can make him a better person, by all means keep it up.
Lol. No. Convict is not nor has he ever been a mod. I have him on Skype because we played US1 together (against each other) and it was much easier to just talk to him through Skype than it was through RaidCall. When Convict treats people like trash, it's his (very ineffective) way of trying to gauge your personality. If you can take the trash talking and throw it right back at him, he'll calm it down and talk to you like a normal human being.