• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

So...

DeletedUser1487

Bet he makes lots of friends with that style of greeting someone. :rolleyes:

Anyways, what do you know, we went off topic again, player recruitment. Hmmm, tokano! Dude, play w17, it'll be fun.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I think the term "frienemies" is a good way to put it. :p

I don't want to play more than one world at a time, man... I'm already SUPER behind on everything I need to do on US16. My inbox has 16 unread messages and I have no troops out farming. It's been a rough couple of days.

DeletedUser1574

Well i am back in this world after taking a few months off to care for my mom so we'll see if anything has changed lol

DeletedUser1993

So did w15 CBS all jump to w17? Looks like some big players there either rage quit or are inactive. If they bailed only to jump to a dead world that's pretty disappointing

DeletedUser2041

So did w15 CBS all jump to w17? Looks like some big players there either rage quit or are inactive. If they bailed only to jump to a dead world that's pretty disappointing
Us17 looks like it's full of rimmed players from previous worlds.

DeletedUser1734

I know some of the players on w15 quit because we were tired of trying to manage inactive players (since about week four). I'm sure you had the same issues, but rather disheartening when you do a count of villages in your home province and the immediately adjacent provinces, and you count 67 villages that belong to tribe members that are inactive.

DeletedUser2041

I know some of the players on w15 quit because we were tired of trying to manage inactive players (since about week four). I'm sure you had the same issues, but rather disheartening when you do a count of villages in your home province and the immediately adjacent provinces, and you count 67 villages that belong to tribe members that are inactive.

67 villages ain't that bad. US10 we had a player with over 100 villages barb out.

DeletedUser1993

I get it, hopefully w17 will give you guys more excitement and better active members

DeletedUser1993

Every village was 9k points + a lot were 11223

I don't understand players who build their villages up beyond 7100....whenever I capture one beyond that all the wasted provisions make me want to cry

Tokano

Not a Mod
Eww... Even beyond 5k is excessive provision wasting. My main on US16 JUST passed 3k and I have no reason to assume it will make the 4k mark anytime soon.

DeletedUser1993

Eww... Even beyond 5k is excessive provision wasting. My main on US16 JUST passed 3k and I have no reason to assume it will make the 4k mark anytime soon.
Eh I guess but I personally like my market at 20 and need level 1 hall of orders in all my villages...I can probably downgrade my resources (I stop at 25-28). What I don't get are people going max barracks x max hq x max hall of orders....6.5k+ to <7.1k is still reasonable to me

DeletedUser2041

Only thing i make max is farm and racks mostly. lategame I'll do res depots 30s but never hq unless i just want to have a village at 11223 lmao

Tokano

Not a Mod
Eh I guess but I personally like my market at 20 and need level 1 hall of orders in all my villages...I can probably downgrade my resources (I stop at 25-28). What I don't get are people going max barracks x max hq x max hall of orders....6.5k+ to <7.1k is still reasonable to me
I like taking my market to 20, but I look at that as a luxury rather than a must have. If I can spare the provisions, I'll do it.
I have 20 villages and have yet to build a HoO. I just have no reason to even want one. Zerkers are too expensive, trebs are too slow, and sabotage spies have been nerfed so hard that they're almost not worth building. :p

DeletedUser1487

this world is too easy, CoH and TLI together ate everyone in our provinces, seems all the red moved to the rims. Too easy, TAD already asked for terms of surrender, and TH2 did the same.