• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

sort commands and inc

DeletedUser238

Can we please sort the incoming (attacks against me) and the commands (my outgoing attacks) by time. I hate having to dig through my commands and my incoming to find the attacks that are going to be hitting the soonest. It'd be a real time saver if we could have these auto sorted for us so we don't have to dig and waste time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

I think we should have a page for incoming support and a page for incoming attacks separate and by time Smurks myself. Anyone else have any thoughts?

DeletedUser

Funny, sort is very temperamental on the overview page. But the sort on my incoming attack time is one that always works for me.

DeletedUser1260

I do believe it would make it easier to see what support window to post, when asking your tribe to help. Just have to look top to bottom of the page. I would also like to see more entries on a page instead of having to flip pages.

DeletedUser1260

Funny, sort is very temperamental on the overview page. But the sort on my incoming attack time is one that always works for me.
Yes you can filter one or the other but I was thinking of a split page in which we can see both incoming support and incoming attacks side by side rather than having to use the filter of incoming support or incoming attack.