• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Spam Filter

DeletedUser534

This game needs a spam filter or a spam detection system, the mods are great, but sometimes it can take up to 15 minutes before a spammer is completely removed. We need a system that could detect spam and slow your messages down.

EXAMPLES:
* Making one word subjected threads with only one message sent multiple times
* Sending more than 4 messages a second
* Constant sending of the same message over and over
* Ect.

SOLUTIONS:
* Have a message pop up saying "You are sending to many messages please wait 10 seconds"
* If the user repeats this to much the time would scale like so (10, 30, 45, 60) and would stay at 60.
* Your timer would decrease if you slow down posting
* If the spam filter catches a repeat offender it would tell the mods to check him out

We recently had a problem with a spammer and a system like this would be awesome in preventing a spammer from doing damage ever again. This list is open for suggestions and changes.

Thanks for listening!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please implement this as soon as possible. If not this, please allow us to block messages from people or have an ignore list. =3
Devs and mods are doing a great job with the game, I like the updates as well!

DeletedUser61

I will bring this up to the developers to see what can be done. The best way to deal with such players until this is implemented is to just ignore them. I do apologize and we are taking other measurements to punish this player as well.