• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Spies Info

DeletedUser915

It is hard enough to monitor all your spies going out, there should atleast be an easier way to see how many you have in each villages while they are gone. In the overview it only shows spies in the villages, but when you are constantly sending spies, it is extremely hard to keep up with recruiting them. I will send 40+ sabs out and a couple days later, I thought they would all be ready again, but that is often not the case.

DeletedUser1260

So Ndogg you want a page like we have for our troops, telling us where they are and how long they are traveling to and from a target?

DeletedUser915

That would be really nice too, but most importantly, something that says you have this many spies in the village and this many spies outside of the village and this many spies under recruitment. At the moment, all you can see is how many spies are in a village and it says 0 if the spies are moving. So when you have spies constantly being recruited and spies always on the move, villages are often left empty until I go into the tavern hoping to use the spies and realize there aren't any.

DeletedUser1260

So do you think a column added to the Overview page would help? All your villages are already listed, it shows what troops are each village.
And then a column can be added to the Units page to show spies and their movement.

DeletedUser915

I think that would do it so you can see what your spies are doing if you have any.

DeletedUser1260

I can see where this could help everyone playing and to tell you the truth, thank you for bringing it up. I have had problems like this myself.
Anyone else?