• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Spy Reports

• Thread starter DeletedUser1078
  • Start date

DeletedUser1078

I was told by another player that when the unit is grey and it shows 0 that your spy didn't get info on that unit. I called him out on it but he still don't believe me. Any opinions on this subject from veteran players?

DeletedUser

If a spy is successful it will have a Green Flag.
If a spy fails it will most likely be grayed out. (Not sure on this..)
If a spy report says it's got blood it means you've lost spies but not all of them.
If a spy report says it's got blood and you've lost no spies you killed one of their spies in their villages.
If a spy report fails completely with a skull symbol it means your spies have died.

DeletedUser1078

I'm talking about the actual report, he is telling me if the unit is grey and 0 that the spy didn't get info on that unit and there may be some there. I told him support most likely landed after spy report.

DeletedUser

If all of it is grey then perhaps, if it's not all grey that I would assume it's correct.

DeletedUser1078

How long have you been playing? Is there anyone else that can confirm this?

DeletedUser

If it is green and listed as zero in both away and at home, there are no units, if its red, away is never listed, and counter measures may change whats at home.

DeletedUser582

I concur with DC. If the report is green, then you have the correct units no matter if it says 0. If it says 0, then there really are no units of that type in the village or away from the village. If the report is red (blood), then it will never show you what is away from the village (always will show 0) and some countermeasure MAY have been activated on the units that it shows are in the village (red is not a guarantee that a countermeasure was activated).