• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Stack Limits

DeletedUser460

I would like to suggest that their be a population cap on the amount of support that a village can sustain. Its kinda silly that a village can support a limited amount of offense, but unlimited defense, and we have been coming across defensive stacks that make a player virtually invincible. The game is out of balance. their should be a finite limit like a ceiling or a multiplier like 4x the current population of the village being defended. With that one the number of troops that can defend grows with the population of the village itself.

DeletedUser2615

If you capped the defensive stacks at 4x the max pop limit, then pretty much any village could be cleared in 4 nukes. How would you ever expect to hold a new village in a red province?
No stack is invincible...that's what zerks are for! And if a village is stacked to the roof that means there are lots of villages sitting empty somewhere. Go find them! XD
which is what taverns are for
yea this would damage defense far too much

DeletedUser2056

wait, limiting defensive support would mean no death star villages. there would be nowhere I could send all of my troops to die on suicide missions. ;)
Also, Management would get bored sending his zergs nukes to these puny villas with under 100k in defense.

DeletedUser1179

I would have to agree that putting a limit on defensive stacks would not be a good thing. ;)