• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Star Wars!!

DeletedUser825

I took a look at Tfoxes profile and thought to myself "Is that not a star wars clone trooper?" If I am wrong I do apologize but it got the wheels turning in my head and here I am talking about Star Wars. And my new profile picture is of my three favorite clones. So what do you all like or dislike about Star Wars?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Like: The Trilogy.
Neutral: Force A New Hope Awakens.
Dislike: Whatever that other shit George Lucas pushed out was.

DeletedUser825

Star Trek has no place in this thread. The stormtroopers kindly ask the red shirts to die on the way out.

DeletedUser1487

Star Trek wins... lol
Death star shows up, blows up enterprise, star kill blows up earth and all the planets in the alpha quadrant, no more star trek. Star wars wins.

IDK if you noticed, but my last pic was a sith lord. Just some info for you. I you haven't noticed, I like star wars.

DeletedUser920

You just don't get it all they have to do is beem, repeat beem some quantum torpedoes on the bridge of any of their ships and its end game. lol Also Star Trek has time travel. Star wars just has time.

DeletedUser1487

*The force* It has been said ancient Sith Lords controlled the force so powerful that they created a shield where nothing could penetrate it. They also created illusions to confuse the enemy and could rip apart space ships from the planets they occupied. You can't beat the force. No tech can ever get as advanced as the force. I read a lot about the old old republic and Sith wars. There was a Sith that could use the force to create a mind bomb in people, it made people explode obviously.

DeletedUser

You just don't get it all they have to do is beem, repeat beem some quantum torpedoes on the bridge of any of their ships and its end game. lol Also Star Trek has time travel. Star wars just has time.
I love it when people compares treks technobabble to star wars barblytechtalk. Maybe Star Wars Shields stop teloportors! maybe they cant teloport through the force

DeletedUser1487

its just fun to argue lol, both have qualities that are cool.

DeletedUser920

The force is line of sight, and Hans Solo proved their shield technology is archaic.

DeletedUser1487

The force is not the line of sight. They can sense the future. Create illusions across the galaxy safe from danger. The force can be argued to be unlimited. Just ask yoda, he would know.

DeletedUser825

We would if we could find his force ghost once more. And a line of sight is not required but necessary for some Sith or Jedi. Force users become blind yet they are still able to use the force.

DeletedUser825

Haven't been around the forum much :D Now then to get this thread rolling once more I am going to talk about the corner stone of the Republic Army, the Clones. Who are your favorite clones, who do you think the smartest clone is and who do you think is the least smart? Least smart depends on situation. I mean how many clones have yelled get him towards there fellow clones when a sith shows up? Many have and many died. My all time favorite is divided between Hardcase and Gregor. Smartest clone is Rex and the least smart clone has to be...... I would say Commander Trauma is one of them.

DeletedUser1487

There is something about rex I don't like. Its like a NFL game where you can custom make players with an overall of 99 and play with them. Rex is like that. He obviously is like a beast. But I feel he is one that didn't "earn" it through a plot or a gradual development. I believe cody is like the smartest, he is in the original series, he is hand picked by Obi-wan, who fights with his brain, tactics, intelligence, and not just ability to fight like a brute like Anakin and his squad, (captain Rex). Cody no doubt-ably learned many things from obi-won, who I think is also one of the top Jedi due to his strategy of learning your opponent before advancing. The dumbest is more than likely the one, I can't remember names, but in one of the episodes of the clone wars, he is always depicted as the clone with "the big guns". And one of the other clones called him out on it, saying, "A big gun doesn't make a big man"

DeletedUser920

I know that I am a treky to the bitter end, I also know the franchise has had a longer run then star wars has and is still going. lol