• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Star Wars!!

DeletedUser2041

I just thought of something, If somebody dropped their lightsaber wouldn't it pretty much just go straight through the ground lmfao.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I just thought of something, If somebody dropped their lightsaber wouldn't it pretty much just go straight through the ground lmfao.
No. The Jedi or Sith Lord would use the force to prevent that if they wanted to.
#MayTheForceBeEverInYourFavorHarryPotter - Gandalf \\//.

DeletedUser920

Didn't Luke's stay on when Vader cut off his hand????? Hmmmm

DeletedUser645

Didn't Luke's stay on when Vader cut off his hand????? Hmmmm
I believe his lightsaber turned off as soon as his hand got cut off, if I remember right. I may have to watch it again just for the sole purpose of double checking...

DeletedUser1487

I think its a button you keep pressed to keep the blade out, so technically luke's hand was still pressing on the button when his hand was cut off. So the lightsaber would still be on.

DeletedUser2041

If it's a button how the are they supposed to throw the lightsaber like a boomerang and bring it back while keeping it on?

DeletedUser1487

Hell I don't know, just a thought, maybe its a button that can lock on and off. Lol, I'm just a dying stormtrooper, not a jedi, I wouldn't know these things :)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Like: The Trilogy.
Neutral: Force A New Hope Awakens.
Dislike: Whatever that other shit George Lucas pushed out was.
I know this might be necro posting or whatever but Force Awakens was literally a reskinned version of A New Hope, and no one else sees this.