• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Start

DeletedUser2641

is this world supposed to be victory point or domination as seems vp at the moment

DeletedUser2650

I think it was promised to be a Dom world. I'm very sad it's a VP.

DeletedUser2641

en was promised a dom world and got a vp , tryinh to find a server that hasnt got ne vp world ,,

DeletedUser

wow, this is depressing, all the hype was for a new dom world, now we stuck with another VP world??

DeletedUser1179

This world is a VP world. We currently have two domination worlds that aren't exactly moving much. Nothing was promised here as far as what type of world it would be. sorry to disappoint you all. :(

DeletedUser2590

Bam add that to the list killing this game. same BS got pulled the EN servers as well

Edit: Who decides whether its a DOM world or VP?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

There wasn't any promises as to what this world would be Thicc, and as far as who decides what type of world it is, it is a mutual decision based on information from other worlds as well as other factors.

DeletedUser2590

So its you. Nice work. Keep putting bullets thru this game.

DeletedUser2615

well I needed the break anyways. It looks like the 2 dom worlds are all but a forgone conclusion

DeletedUser2531

im gonna log in just to commanr lol.... come on guys dosent matter if its vp or not, you still fight you still kill and take over, unlesss you guys are not fighter enough ? hmmmmm lol

DeletedUser

It's always been Dom then VP and then Dom and then VP again, why break the chain? VP is killing this game, the only good thing is half the time the game is domination. VP world's are so boring these days. With tw2 tools going down in like 2-3 weeks, who's idea was it to kill the game further by making this world VP? "VP makes this game better" says nobody, it's a failed experiment. This world had legit hype, now it's crushed and smothered. The fact whether or not it should be VP or not is really sad, there is no debate, none. You've had nothing but negative feedback about VP world's. Nothing else can be said about them that hasn't already been said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I joined cause it was supposed to be a domination world, now it sucks knowing it's VP.

DeletedUser1179

Victory points are going to be apart of the game now whether we like it or not. Any suggestions that you all have made we have passed along, that is all we can do. Again we're sorry that you are all disappointed, that is most certainly not our intention. :(

DeletedUser

I'd say we are a little more than disappointed, more like no longer interested in the game due to it's distinctive bad qualities.

DeletedUser

Who makes the decisions on which world is what type of world?

DeletedUser2641

Kiki , you said in one chat , play one of the domination worlds already running , have you looked at the top tribes % of top 10 tribes , it would not be worth even starting world and try to play as a tribe , they are all too well established on thoae worlds ,,

DeletedUser2650

Yea, you can't join a old world hoping to actually make it there. We need new Dom worlds. I was so excited for this world and now I really am thinking about quitting. It is a real shame.
I do hope Dom worlds get back to being the main type.