• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

statue level 5 ignores the church ?

DeletedUser

is it true that if i have statue level 5 and i include the paladin with the attacking army i wont be penalised for not having a church in the province where im attacking ?

DeletedUser465

It's why only reason you would make a statue to 5 :D

DeletedUser

Is there a reason not to make statue level 5?

if you premium member or unlock the feature manually or with 100 crowns, then you only need level1 , its the same but save some time and resources

DeletedUser1260

And also a reminder the pally has to be stationed there and sent with the attack from the level 5 statue village.

What I was wondering if it works in reverse for Defense when the statue is at 5 and the pally is in the village?

DeletedUser255

What I was wondering if it works in reverse for Defense when the statue is at 5 and the pally is in the village?

It does not, it is specified in the research description as an attacking bonus.

DeletedUser1260

Thank you very much Yato had someone pushing the idea in one of the worlds.

DeletedUser465

Is there a reason not to make statue level 5?

In start-up, if you want to attack out of province out of BP or the week or two after, it makes a big difference resource and time wise, provided you are farming constantly. Late game, no, it's not a big deal at all.

DeletedUser897

I had a questing I have forced march but rams and cats still move slower even with pally

DeletedUser255

Forced march should apply to any troops accompanying a Supporting Paladin. Forced March does not affect attacks.