• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Stop me if you heard this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser339

Have you heard the news about TLI and Draconian Empire having a ceasefire. And here I thought the south would freeze over first.

DeletedUser238

lol what? I'm IN TLI AND HAVE HEARD NO SUCH THING lol. where are you kiddies getting this info?

DeletedUser232

They're talking about it last I heard. But that doesn't mean anything. Both tribes might just be feeling one another out.

DeletedUser

TLI approached us about a ceasefire, because one of their tops jumped ship. I didn't think we would be interested, because our diplomacies are all stacked against TLI, but being the good leader I gave my tribe a chance to mill it over. but yeah, there was no love to TLI.

DeletedUser238

lol uh huh. to where there is no proof there is just speculation. saying something doesn't make it true bucko.

i for one love taking your weak pathetic players out.

DeletedUser238

didn't say you were. i said without physical proof it's just speculation. I'm the type that has to see it for themselves. In any case this is a complete waste of time. instead of worry about other tribes why don't w'all MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS? its completely free to do so.

I have in fact been informed of the truth. this is old new, the past. no longer worth talking about. lets let my post be the last in this thread.

DeletedUser238

even if TLI wished for a cease fire and you had agreed my group wouldn't have stopped attacking your tribe. just so you know not evenyone in TLI is blind. the leadership is just weak right now. losing it way of its honor. there is still hope for them but a step in the wrong direction.

DeletedUser

There was not really a way we could or would have really, TLI isn't putting up enough of a threat to warrant throwing away our collaborative efforts against them, plus I mean it would kind of be a jerky thing to do to the other tribes we are working. We don't do that kind of thing, at least not knowingly.

DeletedUser

mama is a well known tli player and i seen the screenshot lol its not if question anymore it happaned lol

DeletedUser238

just because someone is known doesn't make them good lol.

DeletedUser

smurks;n2437 said:
just because someone is known doesn't make them good lol.
now back to what you were talking about i never said they were good before being interupted by [-------------]

DeletedUser238

illuminati;n2444 said:
now back to what you were talking about i never said they were good before being interupted by the abusive ignorant net troll

tis true. You didn't cx Anyway it happened as we have seen. So lets see how everything plays out. I'm interested to see how this world will shape in the coming months.

DeletedUser

Shame wish I had stayed gone and not seen that screen shot. TLI I suggest you push the remaining active members to The Triads. Good luck whatever you decide. I am sorry I left you but family comes first. Email me if you want. dustinkbrown2008@yahoo.com

DeletedUser232

mariobrosfan84;n2471 said:
Shame wish I had stayed gone and not seen that screen shot. TLI I suggest you push the remaining active members to The Triads. Good luck whatever you decide. I am sorry I left you but family comes first. Email me if you want. dustinkbrown2008@yahoo.com

Thought you went inactive. Hope everything is going well, friend. Life is definitely more important than a game. :)

But don't be sending no people to Triads, man! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.