• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Suggestion Hope you notice

wowowwo

Spearman
hi there I`ve been playing Tribal wars for a very long time TW1-TW2 just a suggestion we should have a 1 time used of relocation scroll especially if there is a new player and her tribe that can protect her is far away from her location ( example scenario it always happen that if the new player is beside a top player or much more advance player where he/she already have lots of troops the new player don`t have a choice even though she/he train troops it`s impossible to defend unless there is a support coming from the tribe but again it`s not enough.... in short there is a possibility that the new player will quit or abandon the villa and will restart again but some of the new player will totally quit the game since they will find it unfair .

To be fair scroll relocation item should have a time limit 2-3days since there is a possibility that the player will not use the scroll from the beginning and if she/he gain more troops and lots of RSS she/he can easily use the scroll to the enemy and abuse in many ways .

maybe there is a lot of flaw in my suggestion but it help to attract new player in the game not many but some and it`s nice if you look the map that all of your member is in one area :)

And make sure the coin should be limited or make it like subscription that they can buy 1 time and its up to you (creator) how many coin will be in the subscription (per month)
it`s not fun if they can use the coin always where is the strategy in the game if they just attack and attack since they coin the troops for me that`s not strategy of medieval war at all. :)

Tokano

Not a Mod
Thank you for your suggestions.

Players with two or fewer villages already have the option to restart through their settings menu.
restartRealm.png

As for a crown subscription... I don't think I've ever heard this suggestion before. I'll add it to my spreadsheet.

Tokano

Not a Mod
you have a spreadsheet? how big is it by now?
I have many spreadsheets. :cool:

The suggestion one is honestly probably the shortest one because everyone continues to suggest the same things:
No Gwen/No Nobles in Gwen/Less Frequent Gwen
Server options
No crown worlds
Player payment history
Updating the Wiki
Etc...

It's all basically the stuff you see people wanting/complaining about not having throughout the forums on EN and US.

cokky

Berserker
Ok so
No gwen(never going to happen)
server options(they are accessible for the mods so no need to really fly that flag to far)
No crown worlds(we already have them sorta called beta they are actually not no crown you get crowns randomly when you play them)
Player payment history(interesting but unneeded we all know who crowns)
Updating the wiki (hell even the tutorial is way out of date)

Ok so
No gwen(never going to happen)
server options(they are accessible for the mods so no need to really fly that flag to far)
No crown worlds(we already have them sorta called beta they are actually not no crown you get crowns randomly when you play them)
Player payment history(interesting but unneeded we all know who crowns)
Updating the wiki (hell even the tutorial is way out of date)
1) No Gwen. I say replace Gwen with another event. If you have too just copy and paste FOE event code- anything’s better than Gwen.
2)No crown worlds. I say make crowns only applicable for some things- and the things that matter, like tribe skills, should be part of an expanded tech tree that players invest research points into. Literally make the Academy a real research tool rather than just a Noble factory.
3) Player payment history- this is actually good because some botting scripts and resource trainers that SHOULD be banned and we all know players that admit using them (but it’s *never* the world they are currently playing when they admit to using them)—- some of those programs just give you free resources that you never really have to farm for AND they give you crowns to spend too that you don’t really pay for. It’s claimed to be “undetectable” so the mods can’t figure out if you are using credit card or a bot. To ensure that people who try to compete with that by really using their wallet are not getting bomboozled and fleeced, a receipt and payment tracking system should be easy to implement.
4) Updating the wiki. This should be an easy fix. As for what Cokky said, the tutorial is pretty outdated too. Ever notice when building the second village how it always mentions all these resource buildings you are upgrading- but when you actually get the second village you start from scratch on building it just like your first? All those meaningless tasks, just to kill time.

As for THIS original suggestion, relocation options- or “teleports” as other games call them, would be better than the default roll-of-the-dice relocation feature that Inno has here for players with less than two villages. A precise coordinate based relocation system is what we are trying to get at here- and I think it would be easy to implement and would be a popular feature indeed. It’s essentially in every other game like TW2 so there’s no way it CANT be done. It’s just a question of whether the developers even care to do it or not, and we all already know they are lazy as hell with this game.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol, those were just common suggestions off the top of my head, guys. It was by no means an extensive list or even the best ones.

Anyway, yeah a precise coordinate teleport system probably isn't in the future, but I'll add it to the list anyway and see where it goes from there.

Elements

Nobleman
So many lists lol. You got a player hit list of dudes who dissed you in the past lol?
(Careful fun time, you sorta pushed it lol).

Elements

Nobleman
One thing people should learn, be nice to Tokano, otherwise he might start throwing things at you if he can lol. (Words, objects, people, just a select few.)

wowowwo

Spearman
the suggestion is about the opportunity for the new player I/WE get that it`s hard for the developer to remove the gwen/coin in the game because that`s it. you can see i don`t know in another server but in my server US less and less people are joining because of what? they don`t know the player around them or they don`t know any other player in big tribe so what are they going to do maybe some of them will join the underdog tribe or worst quit the game.

yes I played in the 3 prev. server and all the player are same there is new but after the B-protection they will quit.

And about the restart realm tribal player know that and it`s not about restarting the game why? because if they restart the game they just gonna rebuild it again and what is the cost? TIME!! EFFORT!!

But then again this is just a suggestion.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
3) Player payment history- this is actually good because some botting scripts and resource trainers that SHOULD be banned and we all know players that admit using them (but it’s *never* the world they are currently playing when they admit to using them)—- some of those programs just give you free resources that you never really have to farm for AND they give you crowns to spend too that you don’t really pay for. It’s claimed to be “undetectable” so the mods can’t figure out if you are using credit card or a bot. To ensure that people who try to compete with that by really using their wallet are not getting bomboozled and fleeced, a receipt and payment tracking system should be easy to implement.

Lol, that'll never happen. What game ever lets you see how many times a player bought in game currencies... If what you say is true a "Bot" can give you free crown, then at that point the game needs a better way to detect that especially with the amount they make with actual hard coiners. I mean that should be in their top list as they lose money if crown is their cash cow.

cokky

Berserker
i have heard tell of such things but hard for me to believe real players that are talented are using them if good players like me had access to unlimited everything it would be pretty damn obvious pretty damn sure i would reroll the wheel like 500 times... just think about it and you realize no such thing is in play. If someone is using it they are not doing things to put the spot light on them that is for sure. Bots on the other hand are pretty obvious and every now and then the mods go into bot removal mode but they do need to be a lot more diligent IMO on that.

Tokano

Not a Mod
There are no bots that can give you free credits, lol. Those are all phishing scams.
Everything is done serverside, so the bot would literally need to hack the servers to change anything.

Source: 10 years of professional JavaScript experience and I can't just randomly spawn things into the game from within the game itself.
Edit: inb4 "it's PHP!!!!" 6 years of PHP experience still won't let me do this.

i have heard tell of such things but hard for me to believe real players that are talented are using them if good players like me had access to unlimited everything it would be pretty damn obvious pretty damn sure i would reroll the wheel like 500 times... just think about it and you realize no such thing is in play. If someone is using it they are not doing things to put the spot light on them that is for sure. Bots on the other hand are pretty obvious and every now and then the mods go into bot removal mode but they do need to be a lot more diligent IMO on that.
Literally- there are players that admit they use these bots.

Not naming names, but....
There are no bots that can give you free credits, lol. Those are all phishing scams.
Everything is done serverside, so the bot would literally need to hack the servers to change anything.

Source: 10 years of professional JavaScript experience and I can't just randomly spawn things into the game from within the game itself.
Edit: inb4 "it's PHP!!!!" 6 years of PHP experience still won't let me do this.

Good to know. Considering that the exact bot I was citing is a browser based program off a malware trafficking site and to even “access” it requires a ridiculous amount of information to be given and a half dozen “ads” to be clicked on before accessing it (yes, years ago when Bergenhus had certain players jump out to 10-15 villages before anyone else even had their first academy, the mods did a deep search for these types of bots). Some of the players who comment on the TW2 forums to this openly admitted to using the bot back then. Guess they don’t use it anymore, but they claimed it was very useful to them back then.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Literally- there are players that admit they use these bots.

Not naming names, but....
By all means, create a ticket and name names. :p

Good to know. Considering that the exact bot I was citing is a browser based program off a malware trafficking site and to even “access” it requires a ridiculous amount of information to be given and a half dozen “ads” to be clicked on before accessing it (yes, years ago when Bergenhus had certain players jump out to 10-15 villages before anyone else even had their first academy, the mods did a deep search for these types of bots). Some of the players who comment on the TW2 forums to this openly admitted to using the bot back then. Guess they don’t use it anymore, but they claimed it was very useful to them back then.
Honestly though, the players who openly said they used a bot like that were probably just messing with you and other players. This game is definitely broken sometimes, but I've been playing since the beginning and definitely put a lot of work into trying to break the game just to see if I could and while I was successful in some ways and failed in others I was never able to add even a single resource, troop, crown, or village to my account.