• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Suggestion Hope you notice

Vivienne55

Axeman
I'm always looking to remove more bots.
What seems to be a growing number of players that rely on bots for farming in particular is something that may cause me to walk away from the game. As everyone knows having to farm ALL the time is a pain, so folks who are just on cruise control and collecting resources are the ones killing it for me right now. The more and more proactive you can be finding them and banning them is greatly appreciated.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Also, the one suggestion I have that I know has been mentioned before is a domination world with say a $20 buy-in, you get a fixed number of crowns and no reloads or maybe one reload. I'm just lobbying for this set up once a year. A truly level playing field or as close to one as reasonably possible would be a very compelling competition in my view.

I recognize this goes against Inno's general business model, but I believe it would be well supported by players, that need to stay engaged long term to ensure the game doesn't just die off anyway. Perhaps additional cash could even be used to boost tribe levels as well to offset some of the lost revenue.

Elements

Nobleman
Also, the one suggestion I have that I know has been mentioned before is a domination world with say a $20 buy-in, you get a fixed number of crowns and no reloads or maybe one reload. I'm just lobbying for this set up once a year. A truly level playing field or as close to one as reasonably possible would be a very compelling competition in my view.

I recognize this goes against Inno's general business model, but I believe it would be well supported by players, that need to stay engaged long term to ensure the game doesn't just die off anyway. Perhaps additional cash could even be used to boost tribe levels as well to offset some of the lost revenue.
It also might help bring some new players in without the threat of major coiners.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
As for THIS original suggestion, relocation options- or “teleports” as other games call them, would be better than the default roll-of-the-dice relocation feature that Inno has here for players with less than two villages. A precise coordinate based relocation system is what we are trying to get at here- and I think it would be easy to implement and would be a popular feature indeed. It’s essentially in every other game like TW2 so there’s no way it CANT be done. It’s just a question of whether the developers even care to do it or not, and we all already know they are lazy as hell with this game.
I kind of like randomly ending up somewhere on restart. On ipad, there isn't even an option to choose the quadrant.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
How about enabling co-ops to mint coins? It doesn't make sense that they can recruit and use another player's nobles, but not mint coins for them.

Tokano

Not a Mod
How about enabling co-ops to mint coins? It doesn't make sense that they can recruit and use another player's nobles, but not mint coins for them.
Not allowing them to mint coins is intentional I'm pretty sure.
In theory it prevents players from using the account indefinitely, that is to say, the account has a maximum size it can reach after the owner goes inactive.

While it really only works well if the player goes inactive early enough, it still doesn't prevent abuse. :confused:

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Not allowing them to mint coins is intentional I'm pretty sure.
In theory it prevents players from using the account indefinitely, that is to say, the account has a maximum size it can reach after the owner goes inactive.

While it really only works well if the player goes inactive early enough, it still doesn't prevent abuse. :confused:
I didn't think about that. Makes sense, I guess. Thanks :)

Dreakinn

Swordsman

better yet a buy in into to super fast competitive world similar to the one in TW1 where a winner usually pops up in a month as the game speed is extremely fast. Not sure about paying $20 to get it but maybe crown worth that to get in, this way winner receives crown prize allowing them to join another world for free if they won a world.

if such a thing exist that be a world I’ll only play

Tokano

Not a Mod
Trust me, I've been hammering away at "we need more world configs. Look at TW1, why the actual [Family Friendly Mod Edit] do we not even have 1/10th of that?" and you know, we'll see how that goes. :p

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Hey Tokano, would you please investigate getting this changed: i just started my second village, so five days of protection, right? Well, i sent my troops to farm a barb, but while they were on the road, someone nobled the barb. Poof, my protection is gone, along with my troops. It's not right that i should lose protection under these circumstances.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Hey Tokano, would you please investigate getting this changed: i just started my second village, so five days of protection, right? Well, i sent my troops to farm a barb, but while they were on the road, someone nobled the barb. Poof, my protection is gone, along with my troops. It's not right that i should lose protection under these circumstances.
And in case you're wondering, yes, it was definitely a barb. I've been farming it for dayx, but someone got s nobke from gwen and thought that barb would look good in their collection. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tokano

Not a Mod
And in case you're wondering, yes, it was definitely a barb. I've been farming it for dayx, but someone got s nobke from gwen and thought that barb would look good in their collection. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
This is definitely something that happens and there was a discussion about it over on EN that summed it up nicely.

While I don't know if this is intended game logic, I know that it's at least consistent.
I'll make a point to ask about this and see if I can get a clear answer on it.