• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Suggestion

DeletedUser1589

How about expanding the Attack icon to show which village is being attacked. We can see which player is being attacked in the member list but that is all we can see. Why not do the same for that members villages so we know which of the members villages is under attack. it would help to quickly support the village without waiting to find out through the tribe chat or forum.

Would love to hear what you all think.

Cavalier64

DeletedUser61

How about expanding the Attack icon to show which village is being attacked. We can see which player is being attacked in the member list but that is all we can see. Why not do the same for that members villages so we know which of the members villages is under attack. it would help to quickly support the village without waiting to find out through the tribe chat or forum.

Would love to hear what you all think.

Cavalier64
At that point there should be some form of communication between the player being attack that can notify their tribe which village is under attack. You also have to consider that some players may abuse such feature by attacking themselves (1 troop) at a time to get others to send support, with the intension of tricking their tribe members.

DeletedUser734

^I agree on the point that requiring communication is good, but in regards to "tricking your tribemates" you can do that just as easily by claiming you're under attack when you aren't and then launching a single attack at yourself to get the icon. I just don't think that part is relevant since it's already an option.

I'd say the biggest problem with this idea though is that normally it isn't one or two villas under attack. I can't imagine this screen functioning when a player has 1000+ incomings. At the end of the day if a player needs help, they need to ask for it.

The only use I can think of for this function where it would really be helpful is to protect banned or inactive players and I don't think they need to be protected anymore than the new function that lets you know they're banned.

DeletedUser1500

I think there are pros and cons to this. I want to know what cities are being attacked in my tribe, but my opponents knowing what city I am attacking outweighs my want.
At some point, it is on the player to play the game. There are plenty of features and functionality to allow for tribal support and help. You have to draw the line somewhere, and I think this is one of those lines.