• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Suggestions

Triskalfen

Spearman
1. A button in the market screen to split the resources evenly for sending.

2. A world without barb farming, maybe boosted resource production.

Elements

Nobleman
Number 2 is impossible. You need barbs to farm, and when the realm is ready to end, you need them for easy VP's.

Triskalfen

Spearman
I don't mean to remove barbs entirely, just that they won't give res until nobled. Just to make a more casual world.

Elements

Nobleman
That would make building extremely difficult in the first 5 days of BP. You'd basically have to have crowns to build.

Triskalfen

Spearman
That's true. What I am really going for is a more casual world set up. Remove farming, boost resource production and have a more casual experience. It won't play at the same pace as a regular world.

kmas

Swordsman
To make it easier, they could run it 9am to 9pm and the game would shut down and restart 9am the next day until 9pm. But nothing easy about war

DeletedUser2994

I don't mean to remove barbs entirely, just that they won't give res until nobled. Just to make a more casual world.
That's true. What I am really going for is a more casual world set up. Remove farming, boost resource production and have a more casual experience. It won't play at the same pace as a regular world.
Had that in TW1. Its called No haul world. There's also Limited haul world so you farm for a bit and done for the day
Number 2 is impossible. You need barbs to farm, and when the realm is ready to end, you need them for easy VP's.
It's actually possible, but it will take a lot longer to win, even with 2x res production speed

Last edited by a moderator: