• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Summer 2018

DeletedUser1179

Please utilize this thread to discuss the Summer 2018 Event. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser2158

Please stop with the gwen once a month. Its so annoying to non-coiners

DeletedUser2578

I honestly don't know why Inno doesn't make this an everyday thing. Every non-coiner could save up their shots for rare prizes on Sundays. Coiners will simply feed the cow a little bit more. Evony had something similar to this. However if this idea is implemented, I suggest removing nobles. They are too big of a game breaking mechanic through the wheel.

DeletedUser2158

why bother spending hours of farming if a coiner can get the same amount of villages. Its not just nobles.. +20% makes axe nuke busted Oh look.. you can now buy 2x the number of villages per coins. What a nice addition!!! Im about to quit this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2228

i dont mind the gwend shooting range. i do think that the buying of more shots could be dismissed. If Inno wants to make money at it then keep the option of reseting the wheel to get better options. sure there are some that would keep going to get nobles up and try to shoot at it

DeletedUser1211

So instead of listening to our feedback that being able to buy nobles tilts things too much in favor of crowners, Inno decided to let them buy 2-5 villages worth of coins so all they have to do is come up with the res for the nobles themselves instead of being stuck for awhile trying to make up for the nobles they used before they had coins. It's more pay to win than ever now. RestInPieces is laughing diabolically somewhere in the background. I'm just going to stop making suggestions.

DeletedUser2158

Agreed completely.. This game is ridiculous. Why would you spend hundreds of hours farming when you can just buy your coin each month? It just kills the concept of you can beat a coiner by farming more.

DeletedUser1179

All your suggestions are forwarded to upper level management. Everything is about balance and we are currently trying to figure out a balance for Gwen's game as well as possibly coming up with something other then Gwen.

DeletedUser2158

haha balance was never a concern to inno games or else you would have fixed the axe nukes ages ago. Inno games is just trying to make as much profit as it can

DeletedUser1376

IDK Gwen is actually very hot . with that thought I may be playing this game a bit too much :)

by the way when is the next domination world coming out so i can actually start a world from the beginning ?