• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

DeletedUser1487

*grabs some popcorn*
*awaits the fireworks to start*

Tokano

Not a Mod
The number 1 tribe that has been begging S.S, a tribe with 27 members, not to attack them since BP fell off? :p Cool story, man. I wish I was in a MRT.

DeletedUser1973

There's only one true MRT on this server, the rest of you guys are just posers.

DeletedUser

You nee d to make a msg to send to reject application mocking how (a) MRT has rejected them.

DeletedUser

The number 1 tribe that has been begging S.S, a tribe with 27 members, not to attack them since BP fell off? :p Cool story, man. I wish I was in a MRT.
I never asked s.s to stop the attacks... Those who are unable to ask for support or have the ability to dodge don't deserve a place in my tribe. I see s.s as my personal cleaning crew.

DeletedUser1976

I never asked s.s to stop the attacks... Those who are unable to ask for support or have the ability to dodge don't deserve a place in my tribe. I see s.s as my personal cleaning crew.
SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN will prevail against all odds.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I mean, we are doing a pretty good job of cleaning out your tribe...