• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Support" Battle Reports

DeletedUser555

"Support" battle reports don't tell you what village that you sent the support from took losses. It would be very helpful if the reports contained this info. When you have lots of villages with support out, it is a pain to have to comb through them all in order to find out what village took losses and need troops to be rebuilt. Is there something that can be done about this?

DeletedUser

I disagree, as i can send a spear and learn defensive troops in town, makes spies so much easier

DeletedUser555

I'm not talking about spying. I'm talking about when you are supporting a bunch of villages with defensive troops and you get a report that one of the villages that you are supporting was attacked, the report doesn't tell you what villages that you sen that support from. Then you have to search for the village that took the losses in order to rebuild the troops.

DeletedUser

OHHH xD Yea that makes sense. THough you should know where u HCare from ^_^

DeletedUser555

It gets a little hard to keep track when you have 60+ villages supporting three different front lines. Then you have some villages that are being supported by multiple villages, so when that village gets a attacked you get 6 or 7 reports. It just would be a lot easier if the reports listed that villages that the report was sent from.