Support Cap?

Discussion in 'Juval (US10)' started by Skycutter, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Skycutter

Skycutter Guest

Is there a supporting cap active on this world per village? I am showing one in my Units tab and I am a bit confused when this was stated.

2. SniperDragon142

SniperDragon142 Spearman

That's weird...I've never seen that before. And of 12k? That's really not a lot. I really hope there's a way to upgrade that. Because late game that's childs play numbers.

3. Skycutter

Skycutter Guest

I was reading about it on the EN forums and it seems the it does increase. Nobody there seems to have a consensus as to what makes it increase... (I.E. Farm, time, village points, etc..)

4. Hans Humpty

Hans Humpty Guest

Mine is a good bit above 12k at this moment so I can attest to it increasing....as to what increases it? to that I'm clueless...

5. Skycutter

Skycutter Guest

Hans, shooting you a PM in game so we can talk about building levels without you have to share here.

6. Hans Humpty

Hans Humpty Guest

Go ahead....

7. SniperDragon142

SniperDragon142 Spearman

Ah. Well at least it increases. I suppose I'm not as worried about it now :p

8. Skycutter

Skycutter Guest

Based on Hans and I's comparison from the game, it seems very likely it is tied to farm level of the respective village. Still would like confirmation from Coolnite or another forum mod/dev as to this mechanic and why it was activated for this world.

9. SniperDragon142

SniperDragon142 Spearman

I'll upgrade my farm real quick and see if it raises it at all.

15 Minute Build Time :p Standby

10. SniperDragon142

SniperDragon142 Spearman

After upgrading my farm from level 4 to level 5, the limit went from 12k to 15k. So the farm does dictate the number, and it appears to raise the limit by 3000 per level.

So, unless it stops going up at some point, or max level allows for an unlimited amount of support units, the max farm level support limit would be 90k. Which, isn't bad i must say.

11. Skycutter

Skycutter Guest

It does make defending Fortresses a bit more... interesting. If that is indeed the cap.

12. SniperDragon142

SniperDragon142 Spearman

I suppose so. Guess we'll have to actually put thought into our support armies instead of just loading a village up with 500k troops.

13. Dement0r

Dement0r Guest

Oops, seems we activated this by mistake. It is now deactivated. :)

14. SniperDragon142

SniperDragon142 Spearman

I liked the idea. As stated, it makes it a bit more interesting. Perhaps it will be activated on another world?

15. Dement0r

Dement0r Guest

I am not ware if this option will be used any time soon, but it's there for a reason so probably some time in the future there will be worlds with support cap. :)

16. Skycutter

Skycutter Guest

Thanks for the clarity, Dement0r.