• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Support Troop Organization

DeletedUser

Currently I am able to send support troops to villages of other players either for defending against immediate threats or as a trip-wire. Keeping track of those support units is relatively easy when you have

Tokano

Not a Mod
I agree. I'll be cycling through 200 villages and go "...Huh... Where's the troops that were supposed to be here?"

Colonel A

Spearman
This game has an Overview feature, but it only shows whats in a vil, or what missions are in process. It has no means for tracking support, which requires a player to either review the Units view of each vil. Simple when you have a dozen vils, very time consuming when you have 50 or more vils.

It seems that the developers could add an other view in the overviews view that can show a player where they have sent support units, and where they have other players support units, as this data is already displayed in the individual vils Units view.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but if your going to add more tabs:

make one for the support you have sent out. In this tab I think you should be able to see,
A. What units were sent
B. What village they are in
C. What village they were dispatched from
D. Weather there is an attack incoming
E. The level of the walls
?. It might be nice to see what other units are there, but I don't know for sure how to work that in.

Make another one for displaying the support you have in your own villages. You would need much of the same data. Because you need pretty much the same data, an additional tab for this information would make it easier to organize/process.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I like the idea, but if your going to add more tabs:

make one for the support you have sent out. In this tab I think you should be able to see,
A. What units were sent
B. What village they are in
C. What village they were dispatched from
D. Weather there is an attack incoming
E. The level of the walls
?. It might be nice to see what other units are there, but I don't know for sure how to work that in.

Make another one for displaying the support you have in your own villages. You would need much of the same data. Because you need pretty much the same data, an additional tab for this information would make it easier to organize/process.
The thing is, all these things are in the game. Getting the information is just a bit clunky.
You have to go through the "Overview" menu as well as the "Units" menu. They really should combine the two and give it a facelift to make it less of a hassle to find what you're looking for.

DeletedUser

The thing is, all these things are in the game. Getting the information is just a bit clunky.
You have to go through the "Overview" menu as well as the "Units" menu. They really should combine the two and give it a facelift to make it less of a hassle to find what you're looking for.

I agree that the information is clunky to get to, which is why I suggested a method to display it all in one area that is less clunky, but not all the info that I suggested is available, I.E. "being attacked", "ETA of attacks" and "wall level". All questioned often asked when someone has requested support and all questions that a real world commander would likely consider minimal considerations before possibly marching off more support to a battle. I could rattle off at least a dozen others but most would be beyond the scope of what this game emulates.