• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tatia Var closed?

DeletedUser2039

Is anyone else having issues logging into world 20?
Even attempting to log into the server from the home page, it shows as closed under the "My Realms" section

DeletedUser1255

Is anyone else having issues logging into world 20?
Even attempting to log into the server from the home page, it shows as closed under the "My Realms" section

All worlds are currently down on this server. They are working to get us back up and running... err fighting.

DeletedUser2039

Well I hope I get my resource deposit some time credit, I used up all but one of my additional rolls to get a 3 building cost discount bonus. I only needed at most 2 rounds to make 10K. If not it will be a total waste of my crowns.
Yeah, I know, first world problems , waa waa waa 8^)

thanks Chantel!

DeletedUser2039

And we're up, and then were down again lol
yep complete waste, not going to have time to do my final round..... sigh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2172

Will we be able to get on at all today? Could use an update.

DeletedUser1487

For me, I couldn't even get on the main website to even attempt to log in. All other websites were loading fast like normal.

DeletedUser1255

Just logging on myself and I must have missed the action as the game seems to be functioning fine at this time.

DeletedUser1178

Ok I'm having serious connection issue on PC using Chrome cannot load up the game for more than a few seconds before it disconnects me, is anyone else having issues right now? kind of sucks because I just started building up my second village and Que/Farm times are short. :(

DeletedUser1178

lol it was when I was using Chrome and I had literally just installed it as I was using opera but noticed its not supported anymore. Anyway after couple of hours it sorted it self out so may of been fresh chrome install issue.

DeletedUser1178

I never remember it being this bad before did innogames move there servers to the Karakum Desert or something? :p