• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed Terrible lag - all US worlds - all browsers

DeletedUser

The title says it all. I am experience terrible browser lag in all US worlds. I've tried multiple browsers, restarting, and clearing cache. Nothing seems to help. Many others are reporting this in game as well.

DeletedUser389

The title says it all. I am experience terrible browser lag in all US worlds. I've tried multiple browsers, restarting, and clearing cache. Nothing seems to help. Many others are reporting this in game as well.
Just [osting to agree. Haven't even been able to get past main page... buttons for individual worlds rarely load.

DeletedUser493

very true. i thought the lag was only on us12 but i can't even login on my other worlds acts. pls fix this asap so we can play the game again

DeletedUser

Heh, so what was lag for the past day or so has turned into me not being able to log in at all on any US world for the past half hour.

DeletedUser984

Clicked to build a wall level on US6 and it took about 15 minutes for it to register that I'd clicked. Was emailing when I suddenly saw it pop up in queue in the background. Thought it'd completely frozen and was finishing emails before I intended to restart my TW2 page.

DeletedUser61

We do apologize and believe the problem is corrected. If you are experiencing this issues still please contact us via support. We'll be happy to look into the issue you are having.

DeletedUser389

We do apologize and believe the problem is corrected. If you are experiencing this issues still please contact us via support. We'll be happy to look into the issue you are having.

At the time you posted that, you were correct. Ran mostly well for the rest of the evening, but is really slow to load (when it DOES load) again today.

DeletedUser

I can't even log into the servers, so consider yourself lucky.

DeletedUser

I was getting frustrated with the lag was just clicking at things to try and get something to move' I ended up losing/using 40 crowns pressing the resource package "free daily re-roll button" which had a 2 or 3 minute lag yesterday and a 20 second lag today. Support just said tough cookies

DeletedUser657

Lag is back and as bad as ever. Started yesterday and its still extremely bad this morning. It really is unplayable like this.

DeletedUser825

Which browser are you running? I have experienced no such lag.

DeletedUser657

Everyone in the tribe is complaining about it as well. Doesn't matter which browser I'm on or iphone or Ipad or a different internet connection. Lag is horrible.

DeletedUser1253

The lag has made the game almost completely unplayable today. I've tried all my browsers. Most of the tribe is complaining too... someone even mentioned going back to playing CIV5 LOL. Can you guys please look into this issue? Is this a capacity thing because the kids had me up at 0600 when there was no lag but as soon as 0800 rolled around its been hellish and now unplayable. Thanks!!

DeletedUser61

Working with system admin right now to as they look into the issue.

DeletedUser61

Our tech support are currently looking into the issue and trying to determine why some are experiencing this. It seems to be random as I have tried myself under a few accounts to reproduce the lag and cannot do so. However we will continue to monitor this and you guys continue to experience this please post screenshots so that I can send to our tech support so they can also determine where to look and possible login from those that are experiencing this.

DeletedUser1489

Any update? The game is pretty much unplayable with the way the lag is now.

DeletedUser1488

having the same issue. Been a problem ever since 1.41 was installed.
rebooted. tried 3 different browsers...chrome...IE...Firefox. Nothing makes a bit of difference.
I have pinged other servers such as yahoo and google with <20ms response. This proves it's not my internet.
I realize it's not the same thing but when I ping tribalwars2.com i get over 200ms lag. No other commercial website gets even close to that kind of terrible lag.

DeletedUser1488

since 1.42 was installed things seem to be back to normal.