• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TFR vs IMP

DeletedUser1487

It is still a victory when CQD is still going strong. Trying to noble quitters at the same time as taking on CQD is a challenge. From my perspective at least.

DeletedUser1046

If winning is being the last ones with the determination to actually stay on the world and keep playing then so be it. TFR talked themselves up a lot for sure, but when it came down to it, the vast majority of those big talkers were just quitters. Every time TFR lost major ground anywhere to IMP they were so terribly insulted by it that the involved players would just quit the field. IMP, on the other hand, had people who got reset or nearly reset who never gave up and never quit. We've had people in the south who have been under constant siege from CQD for literally months, and they have not given up or quit either. That is why we will win, stubborn determination to see it through until the end. Quitters never prosper. ;)

DeletedUser825

They didn't quit, they joined you. Once everyone knew turtlo was gone it went south from there. Coldog quit and then James began to play more casually. Our entire top 15 were playing casual after Christmas and the rest of us didn't have the nobles to take them over. That's why we quit. Life events, which are more important, brought down TFR.

DeletedUser1046

I believe a couple quit shortly after they threw tons of nukes at tonyu and failed to take him out. He gained a few million defensive bash over just a short 2-3 week period, then I think people got frustrated and left. With several key players and turtle gone, TFR did start to fall apart at that point. I still believe their downfall was largely just people quitting the game while simultaneously not bringing in enough new blood to compensate. But this world has been plagued by people quitting the game on all fronts and in all tribes. Hell, IMP lost our founder FOUR times just since I joined it. o_o The reason IMP is winning is because since I took over, I keep an eye on activity and anyone who goes red gets assigned to people to split up and noble them out. This way inactives do not kill us but make us stronger. Never leave a red sitting in your member list forever in the hopes that they may return. One person may struggle to noble out a player with over 100 villages, but if you put a team of 5 or 6 on it, then it's not so overwhelming anymore. IMP eats our dead rather than letting them rot. I can't tell you how many of my own neighbors I have had to eat. lol
As for the TFR who have joined IMP, there are about 15, maybe 20? But that's really a drop of rain in a bucket for a 200 person tribe. :)

DeletedUser1046

And I harbor no hard feelings against anyone, I'm simply here to play the game, meet people, and have a good time.

DeletedUser825

Our lack of new recruits was terrible and 15-20 people for us is terrible :D I mean that gave you guys the core and the west. Now it's whats left of CQD in the east and whatever resistance TFR has left..... 5-10 members probably, that's facing you.

DeletedUser1487

I may have not been in this world as long as some of you, but I know that for a long time the thought of TFR even having one village in a province owned by some smaller tribes, I was in one of them for a while, the tribes would quickly quit or try to fight, and if fighting failed, they either joined IMP or just simply quit. Knowing what would follow. So I know that TFR has its time of Glory. Before I joined IMP, I heard more about TFR than IMP. Nobody wanted to fight them since they were big at the time compared to most other tribes. But Both tribes TFR and IMP obviously desereved to be endgame tribes. I honestly wished the majority of TFR hadn't quit, It was fun trying to fight them with others. I would have some success and sometimes none. The first encounter I had with a TFR member going inactive was Angry Hoplite. He was becoming big down south on the rim, but once we started coordinating against him, he quit, and it drew the fun out of fighting him. So when TFR members quit, that was the end of tribes fearing TFR, they didn't know who exactly quit, but they knew attacking a TFR member was easier now, so they did. I missed the days of worring about TFR, they were getting closer to me from both the north and the south lol, Now I am just sitting here in an ocean of IMP, not that I am complaining about that lol. :D

DeletedUser1046

I just wish that people in general had some kind of commitment. lol I've eaten more IMP members than TFR members due to inactivity, people just keep dropping like flies. o_o

DeletedUser1046

Hey, it's not my fault that half the people who play this game have no stamina. >.>

DeletedUser1487

Indeed, I miss all the fighting though, I'm all alone, and by alone I mean no enemies anymore :(

DeletedUser825

CQD is still holding strong. Go to war with your allies yet IMP?

DeletedUser825

Just keeping check. If you don't war them this world will not end.

DeletedUser1487

There is such a thing called as a merge...you might have heard of a thing right? lol

DeletedUser

Ohhh the boring route, yall should hold an end of the world war than merge.