• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Thank you

triury

Spearman
While the game is not over yet, it's only the countdown remaining, so I thought I'd make a short thank you message to everyone that helped make this one memorable battle all the way.

1.History of the world.

This world started as probably every other before it, with a battle for the middle between the two top tribes, FML (Fools Made Legends, born of a mix between the top two tribes to finish the Arundel world, winner FML and contender Star Seeds) and OSK (Old School Killers). After a short fierce period of battles, the leadership of FML steps down, claiming themselves sickened by the coining going in OSK... and the world alliance is begun. My own tribe at the time, RJT (The Rejects, whom I had joined born of a wish to play with Axes McMhan and MisterSounderout of respect for their exceptional play back in Arundel where I was part of FML with me best mate BPzay) is a part of it (we could have fallen on either side of the fence at the time.. we chose to stand with FML and the world alliance, but this left a rift within as well).
After another long period of fighting, mostly slow retreat by the world alliance in the face of OSK, myself, and many others having fallen, like the ancient one, mister sounder, bad grama bad, we step into another phase of the game. Step in Hugs (The Rage-Inducing Empire) and NrU (Noobs Are Us) who had been taking advantage of the pitched battle to silently, but quickly, grow on the edge of the world. At this point two things happen, almost simultaneously.. FML disintegrates with members going three ways to OSK, Hugs or NrU, and RJT is partially absorbed by NrU as well. This comes shortly after NrU declaring war on OSK, and shortly before Hugs does the same. I may be confusing the dates a bit. Please correct me if I am wrong at any point.
This time, things go differently, and the NrU-Hugs alliance gains ground on OSK, mainly in the south, as the north is pressured by most of the top players at OSK at the time. But the upper hand is had.. It might have been in this period that WeldonReturns, the founder of OSK became inactive, as well as hooshhoosh, and some others. With the continuing of hostilities, others joined the ranks of the absentees like davebro123 and tribar. Another notable event is the betrayal within the ranks of Hugs, and the consequent fragmentation of the tribe, giving birth to Lst (The lost boys), who kept valiantly the fight going, even in the face of such odds and events.
Last heavy battle chapter sees kingslayer getting banned and pushed out, and, at last, management getting caught cheating, and banned, signaling the defeat of OSK, as they were both the main pillars of the tribe at the time, even if thru cheating and underhandedness. I do not wish to detract from the worth of OSK's members, or claim that only cheating kept them up, but, these two, are a disgrace to the game. On my own account, I was, at one time attacked by three LC nukes 17 minutes apart from the same village by management. That could be possible thru coining, maybe, but, considering the att village was isolated, and travel time between villages was 16 minutes, he had one whole minute to have the resources in the village and coin the army.
Last Major event sees someone deleting the contesting tribes Lst and NrU, most likely Management, and Inno taking the steps to correct this.
Well, nevertheless, it made for an interesting world. And this last chapter is the good ending after a good story. The merging of both the last fighting tribes against OSK, giving those, even if not all of those who fought the good battle, vindication after their continued efforts and sacrifices.

2.Thank you note

I would start the note by mentioning two players with whom I, sadly, lost contact, but who were two of the best I ever played with, and whom I thank for all they did for me and for everyone else. They are BPzay, and Axes McMhan.
Next, I would list some of the notables of this world, assigning titles, which I hope they won't take too much offense with:
Commandant Lassard (Marechal Davout); the ICBM (I.C. Weiner); the trololo guy (CrazyCannuckReborn); the godfather (Morgosh); the gladiator (Gunswayne); the coffin dancer (fun time); the winter soldier (WynterWulf); the secretary of state (MisterSounder); the wedding planner (gicigius); the revenge of the sith (R. Trouble); the big bad wolf (Bad Grama Bad); the three shields of the faith (jpdevries1, realistica, seeusoon); the hun (jk2232); the blackfish (barry34) and dumbledore (the ancient one, not as old, but the same will to teach). Also, the dynamic duo thunder from above and oliver1979.
I will be missing a lot of people.. So, I ask you all to help me remember everyone's contributions and come up with other titles, if you feel so inclined, hehehe.

We shall all dine in Valhalla... Two weeks from now. :p Thank you all for playing.

P.S. - Thx given also to Tokano for the heavy work load he faced on this world.

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
That took alot of time to write. I like how passionate you are about the game. This server has had alot of issues. But we pushe through. Most of us are going to a Brazil server. We never got a awsner on what happen. Yes I know things take time. But am glad we put a nail in management coffin. Dude been a bullies ego trash talker for years.